Playstation 5

showtime

10 hours ago, showtime said:

There's so many issues with the new Spider Man game. People reporting corrupted saves and issues with the game after a certain boss level.  Then, there are reports about people's consoles bricking and stuff being corrupted if you leave Miles Morales on while putting your console in rest mode.

It's kind of absurd that stuff is happening right now with a game that tons of people wanted.

I’m not having anything too crazy happen to me. The only thing I’ve run into with a couple of games I’ve played so far (mostly with destiny 2 and assassins creed, but once on 2k21) is this message that says “couldn’t sync data due to a conflict” and I’m still not sure what it means. I just manually save the game after I see that and I haven’t lost anything so who knows. 

6 hours ago, TXsteeler said:

Sucks that the console is online only. I’ve always been able to drive out to some small town to get new games and stuff at physical locations but with only online orders it’s impossible this year. Hoping the online orders open up in December at some point.

I mean, tons of Targets had PS5 for non pre-orders. There were many people who were able to camp out or walk into a Target on launch day and get a PS5. I posted screenshots and info about it on page 69 of this thread.

1 hour ago, showtime said:

I mean, tons of Targets had PS5 for non pre-orders. There were many people who were able to camp out or walk into a Target on launch day and get a PS5. I posted screenshots and info about it on page 69 of this thread.

Oh, I had no idea. I thought they weren't allowed to do that.

31 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:
13 hours ago, Danger said:

I've pretty much given up on getting a next gen console at this point. Sad.

Yeah same. Just gonna wait until I walk into one.

@Danger to be fair, a lot of people will think the same as you. There will probably be consistent small restocks online, so if you keep following those twitter pages that announce when stuff is available, you will likely get one

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JBURGE said:

@Danger to be fair, a lot of people will think the same as you. There will probably be consistent small restocks online, so if you keep following those twitter pages that announce when stuff is available, you will likely get one

Tried to again. Missed the 6 minute window on PS Direct

12 hours ago, BayRaider said:

How's everyone liking it? Big upgrade or no?

My console has crashed on me 5 times now I think.  Not impressed with that. The new party system, while not specific to PS5, is not good. They essentially tried to create their own discord but honestly I find it a pain in the ***. 

Other than that it's great!