Playstation 5

showtime

21 hours ago, Shockwave said:

Got all this PS5 and I'm playing Valhalla, RE7 and Rocket League on it lol. I'm strongly considering Cyberpunk when it drops. But man.. I wouldn't be a big rush to nab a system. There isn't that much to play right now. 

Main reason I tried to get mine early, was because they are expecting shortages until at least April. I didn't want to have to play the constantly check stores and websites game until then.

On 12/4/2020 at 7:26 PM, Shockwave said:

Got all this PS5 and I'm playing Valhalla, RE7 and Rocket League on it lol. I'm strongly considering Cyberpunk when it drops. But man.. I wouldn't be a big rush to nab a system. There isn't that much to play right now. 

That's why I don't get the rush like literally at all.  I feel like people who are rushing to get a PS5 and paying twice, three times or four times its value to buy it off eBay or Amazon or wherever deserve to lose more than they're losing because there's absolutely nothing to play on new systems. 

I'll definitely be picking one up as soon as it has its first price drop, maybe sooner, for the 4k blu ray player in it and the eventual releases for it alone, but there's no reason for me to have one right now. 

• Like 1

On 12/6/2020 at 8:04 AM, Outpost31 said:

That's why I don't get the rush like literally at all.  I feel like people who are rushing to get a PS5 and paying twice, three times or four times its value to buy it off eBay or Amazon or wherever deserve to lose more than they're losing because there's absolutely nothing to play on new systems. 

I'll definitely be picking one up as soon as it has its first price drop, maybe sooner, for the 4k blu ray player in it and the eventual releases for it alone, but there's no reason for me to have one right now. 

Helps that I’m a diehard Ubisoft fanboy 

21 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

This would probably be researchable but which ps4 games are cheaper on PS4 than the ps5 version of it that offer a free ps5 upgrade

Google came up with this as a list of games with free upgrades. I'd imagine, at worst they are ten bucks cheaper than buying the ps5 game outright.i know I grabbed ps4 madden a week ago for like 30 and got the free upgrade.

Got my Series S for now to hold me over (don’t even have a 4K TV) but I’m hoping GTA VI comes out around Nov 2022, and then I’ll get a PS5 Slim, 4K OLED 75 inch, and GTA VI all at the same time. GTA deserves that much respect. Best game series of all time, at least in my opinion, for my style of gaming.

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Got my Series S for now to hold me over (don’t even have a 4K TV) but I’m hoping GTA VI comes out around Nov 2022, and then I’ll get a PS5 Slim, 4K OLED 75 inch, and GTA VI all at the same time. GTA deserves that much respect. Best game series of all time, at least in my opinion, for my style of gaming.

Why release GTA VI when they could just keep rereleasing V for the next couple console generations 

• Like 4

On 12/11/2020 at 1:49 PM, BayRaider said:

Did you see that modders were able to get gamecube and ps2 games running on the series S?

7 hours ago, BayRaider said:

That’s pretty awesome. Not sure I wanna risk getting banned though? 

You can't get banned. It's an app that Microsoft has allowed onto the app store and requires nothing shady to use it. Absolute worst case scenario is Microsoft removes the app and you lose out on the $20 it costs. But, since it's been up for several years now, that seems unlikely.