Playstation 5

showtime

Got my PS5 on Saturday. Astros Playroom was surprisingly fun to play through. For a tech demo I hope they can somehow turn it into a full fledged experience in a future installment. 

I also started Demon Souls which was one of my favorite games of the PS3 era and its still just as awesome and more so on the PS5. I'm just a little bummed that there isn't any really true next gen games yet to sink my teeth into. Really going to be interesting to see what developers do with the extra power by the end of the year. 

~feigns shock~

There was no way that it was ever coming this year. It was great for pre-launch marketing though, a boldface lie, but it was great to hype people.

Take your time and do a worthy sequel. 
Personally happy to wait longer before having to buy the PS5.

Just now, Kiltman said:

New VR coming

Grand Turismo Delayed to next year (along God of War Ragnorak potentially)

More games coming to PC

VR market is going to be hard with the Occulus Quest being so cheap. It better be comparable to that or I would rather just spend the money on the Quest. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kiltman said:

New VR coming

Grand Turismo Delayed to next year (along God of War Ragnorak potentially)

More games coming to PC

So Ratcheet and Clank and Horizon Forbidden West will be my only reasons for a PS5 this year. Still playing through Zero Dawn and loving it.

Just now, scar988 said:

So Ratcheet and Clank and Horizon Forbidden West will be my only reasons for a PS5 this year. Still playing through Zero Dawn and loving it.

Looks like it aside from some smaller stuff on the side.

Was hoping in year one there would be a little more of a showing for these new consoles.

Wonder if any 3rd parties or recently bought 3rd parties are doing anything next gen exclusive this year.

19 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Looks like it aside from some smaller stuff on the side.

Was hoping in year one there would be a little more of a showing for these new consoles.

Wonder if any 3rd parties or recently bought 3rd parties are doing anything next gen exclusive this year.

Ratchet and Clank honestly is enough for me to be happy with. But I'll still end up getting Horizon. Loving the Zero Dawn so far.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Ratchet and Clank honestly is enough for me to be happy with. But I'll still end up getting Horizon. Loving the Zero Dawn so far.

Depending on my backlog, I think I might grab Zero Dawn on steam in the summer. I hear nothing but good things about it from everyone.

For whatever reason just didn’t grab me when I bought it in PS4. But in its defense it was the first game I played right after God of War, which was probably the game of the generation for me. So it was at a big disadvantage there.

• Like 1