Playstation 5

showtime

34 minutes ago, showtime said:

Dang, I didn't even see that. Sucks. No GT7 and God of War. Ugh.

Horizon better come out lol

It should, but who knows if that’s now gonna be their fall game. I assumed Horizon was meant to be like a mic drop launch (window) game but just got pushed back from COVID and typical production delays.

7 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

It’ll be about 30 mins, 10 games. PS4 and PS5 titles.

Will be a mix of updates on stuff yet to come out from last years shows and new announcements.

It sucks Horizon is going to be on PS4. Hopefully, they treat the game right on PS5 and don't limit it too much because they have to dumb it down to be played on a console with ancient hardware.

5 minutes ago, showtime said:

It sucks Horizon is going to be on PS4. Hopefully, they treat the game right on PS5 and don't limit it too much because they have to dumb it down to be played on a console with ancient hardware.

Yeah, just want to turn the page. 

Though having only played Horizon for like an hour....what big improvements could it get on PS5 that are wildly different? (Besides texture and lighting improvements....which are totally valid reasons I’m just wondering if there is something else more on the gameplay side of it)

8 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah, just want to turn the page. 

Though having only played Horizon for like an hour....what big improvements could it get on PS5 that are wildly different? (Besides texture and lighting improvements....which are totally valid reasons I’m just wondering if there is something else more on the gameplay side of it)

Well, I would expect the game to run at 4K and 60 fps. I think the current Horizon game only runs at 30 fps and is not in 4K. Perhaps even a 120 fps mode in 1080p would be really nice as well for people who want that option.

• Like 1

Returnal looks like an interesting rougelike, a genre I typically don’t get into. Nice to see some gameplay, trailer last year had me intrigued.

Deathloop looks so good, just want it to come out to start the clock on that year exclusivity ha. Arkane did great. 

Dreamworks animation presents: Ori and the Bridge of Secrets looks cute and fun.

4 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Best Buy is live, but I don't think it's working like it says it is. Or it's sold out and won't tell me. 

In cart again. Sorry not available at this store try another. Pick another. Sorry not available at this store try another. Rinse, repeat.

If everything went well with my buddy, I have a deal for tonight to get it from him. His wife's best friend is a manager at best buy and they bought a 2nd box from him to try and help me out. If they go through with everything, I'll have it later tonight.

• Like 1