Playstation 5

showtime

Need game suggestions. I got a PS5 a 4 months ago. I beat Miles Morales and the precursor Spidey game for PS4, Demon Souls, and Bloodbourne. I got a discounted AC Vahalla that I can play but after DS and BB I don't know if I want to jump right into another single player dude with a sword game (even though I am going to play Ghosts of Tsushima and Sekiro at some point). 

5 hours ago, lancerman said:

Need game suggestions. I got a PS5 a 4 months ago. I beat Miles Morales and the precursor Spidey game for PS4, Demon Souls, and Bloodbourne. I got a discounted AC Vahalla that I can play but after DS and BB I don't know if I want to jump right into another single player dude with a sword game (even though I am going to play Ghosts of Tsushima and Sekiro at some point). 

RE8 on 5-7-21 

3 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Since bots are still buying up the PS5 relentlessly, i got a Nintendo Switch.

I figure by early-mid 2022 you can reliably get a PS5 in store. That's when I'll get mine.

With all the delays you arent missing much my dude

• Like 3

5 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

I figure by early-mid 2022 you can reliably get a PS5 in store. That's when I'll get mine.

Yeah, 18 months is always the sweet spot for new consoles. Not much use in owning one before then. Only reason I got a Series S was to replace my PS4 because my nephew’s PS4 broke and I gave him mine. I still plan to get a PS5 Slim at some point.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

But the switch pro or super switch or whatever it's called is coming later this year! lol

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

But the switch pro or super switch or whatever it's called is coming later this year! lol

Even if he did decide to upgrade it's not terribly difficult to sell a switch, and with how out of stock this Switch+ is going to be, I don't see that changing much

21 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

These things are still that hard to find? I haven't checked in quite some time but I figured that this far after the holidays, that behavior would've died down.

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

These things are still that hard to find? I haven't checked in quite some time but I figured that this far after the holidays, that behavior would've died down.

Well the bot issue still exists, but then the chip problem is also occurring.

I refuse to buy one from a scalper too.

58 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Well the bot issue still exists, but then the chip problem is also occurring.

I refuse to buy one from a scalper too.

I didn't realize there was a chip shortage as well. Man, this isn't a good launch at all but the demand is obviously still very high. Good thing I don't want one until maybe late next year lol. There's a raffle thing going on in a FB group I'm in that has them like once every other week. Only $20 to enter so I usually throw a few bids in just for the hell of it and hope to get lucky.

2 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I didn't realize there was a chip shortage as well. Man, this isn't a good launch at all but the demand is obviously still very high. Good thing I don't want one until maybe late next year lol. There's a raffle thing going on in a FB group I'm in that has them like once every other week. Only $20 to enter so I usually throw a few bids in just for the hell of it and hope to get lucky.

The amazing thing is that even with the production shortages it's still the fastest selling console of all time at this point.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Struck out with Target this morning (can never seem to get through to pick up in time). Struck out with Game Stop because they seemed to release one per minute.

Target you have to spam the checkout. It never just goes right through click checkout repeatedly.