Playstation 5

showtime

On 5/13/2021 at 11:51 AM, NeptunePenguins said:

I'm going to wait a bit to get a PS5, mostly because I am only recently now getting a PS4 after several years (I really wanted to play the Destroy All Humans! Remake, KHIII, and RDR 2 as well as some modern sports games.) Oh forgot about Persona 5 as well. I haven't had the time to play much of anything aside from the Destroy All Humans! Remake but that is a nice game so far. 

Did you get around to this yet? Once you get past the opening monologue and get into the free world, that game becomes your life. I had the best quarantine ever playing this game for basically all of 2020. 

5 hours ago, Nex_Gen said:

Did you get around to this yet? Once you get past the opening monologue and get into the free world, that game becomes your life. I had the best quarantine ever playing this game for basically all of 2020. 

I really need to just restart it. Every time I load it up I’m so lost as to what I’m supposed to do. I started it up on launch but had a big project out of the blue and it sat for 6 weeks. 

Red Dead Redemption was one of my top ten gaming experiences so I need to just do it. 

18 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Excited for this. Not sure if I'll be getting it at launch as I only played the first Horizon game in February so have a few others on my PS5 list yet, but I'll be giving this State of Play a watch.

4 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Holy hell, I think I finally got one. They went live on Amazon, but I couldn't get through. Someone posted a backdoor way to do it through adding to your list then cart and it worked. 

Congrats man! I will say the performance is light years ahead of my base ps4. But now we have to wait for some good titles to play. What are you looking forward to getting?

• Like 1

Just now, MdTitansFan56 said:

Congrats man! I will say the performance is light years ahead of my base ps4. But now we have to wait for some good titles to play. What are you looking forward to getting?

Spider-Man, Assassin's Creed, Avengers, Last of Us II, Returnal, Mass Effect remastered, Tony Hark remastered

Games I waited/am waiting/will wait for on PS5

Then through that back log I'll be able to get Cyberpunk PS5, Deathloop, Horizon West, etc

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Spider-Man, Assassin's Creed, Avengers, Last of Us II, Returnal, Mass Effect remastered, Tony Hark remastered

Games I waited/am waiting/will wait for on PS5

Then through that back log I'll be able to get Cyberpunk PS5, Deathloop, Horizon West, etc

Avengers is on sale for $25 at Target I believe, TLOU 2 also on sale for days of play. Great time to score man! I loved Demon's Souls if you are into those games 

• Like 1

Just now, MdTitansFan56 said:

Avengers is on sale for $25 at Target I believe, TLOU 2 also on sale for days of play. Great time to score man! I loved Demon's Souls if you are into those games 

I do want to try this at some point. Too afraid I'll hate it due to its difficulty. Hopefully one day it's free on PS plus or something. 

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I do want to try this at some point. Too afraid I'll hate it due to its difficulty. Hopefully one day it's free on PS plus or something. 

I get that. It definitely had stretches of pure rage for me. Especially since they penalize you for dying haha. Bloodborne is free with ps+ that game is one of my favorites. If you want to try those games 

• Like 1