2019 Oakland Raider Schedule

RaidersAreOne

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

According to CBS Sports we also have 7 1 PM ET games traveling from the West to the East Coast.

I don't think it's a disadvantage really. Just get there a day of two early get settled. Most of our road games across the country are grouped so I would envision staying over for a few to cut down on the back and forth.

1 hour ago, NightTrainLane said:

I don't think it's a disadvantage really. Just get there a day of two early get settled. Most of our road games across the country are grouped so I would envision staying over for a few to cut down on the back and forth.

Well the stats say otherwise.

4 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Well the stats say otherwise.

I wonder what the stats are for teams that fly in the day of rather than teams that have been in city for a day or more? I'm sure it's better statistically, if that is even something kept track of.

I'm not trying to minimize the crap schedule we got. But it is what it is now. We have to accept it, understand the challenge and find ways to overcome it now. Crying about it does nothing but put tears on your face.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

I wonder what the stats are for teams that fly in the day of rather than teams that have been in city for a day or more? I'm sure it's better statistically, if that is even something kept track of.

I'm not trying to minimize the crap schedule we got. But it is what it is now. We have to accept it, understand the challenge and find ways to overcome it now. Crying about it does nothing but put tears on your face.

Nobody is crying about.  We are discussing it in a Raiders thread titled 2019 Oakland Raider Schedule.

8 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Our schedule this year: 

• 7 consecutive weeks away from home (most in the league)

• 7 10 AM PST games (most in the league and most in NFL history)

• 35,000 miles traveled (most in the league)

• Toughest schedule in the league according to SOS and opponent win %

i am happy because this can be a rallying point for the team.  Something that can show their character and help them grow together.  We will also most likely get another high draft pick which will be big for Vegas.  I think the Oakland Coliseum is a garbage stadium but I do feel really bad for the fans in Oakland.  The NFL blew it for the final season in Oakland.

17 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Nobody is crying about.  We are discussing it in a Raiders thread titled 2019 Oakland Raider Schedule.

You know it's a figure of speech and I didn't mean you specifically, I meant the topic as a whole. But next time I will clarify so EVERYONE can understand.

• 6 months later...
On 4/20/2019 at 4:03 PM, BayRaider said:

Yeah our schedule is by far the toughest in the league, maybe the toughest of any team in the last decade. I was originally hoping for 7-8 wins but 5 wins will probably be what we end up with. 

At 5 wins now and back then we thought we had AB. Season and team chemistry has been much better than I expected. Schedule getting better from here on out. :D

Just now, G said:

At 5 wins now and back then we thought we had AB. Season and team chemistry has been much better than I expected. Schedule getting better from here on out. :D

Hats off to Gruden for sure. Season isn’t over yet though. With this remaining schedule though, I feel we need to go 9-7 at minimum for this to really be a success. There is a lot of teams on this remaining schedule we have no business losing to. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Hats off to Gruden for sure. Season isn’t over yet though. With this remaining schedule though, I feel we need to go 9-7 at minimum for this to really be a success. There is a lot of teams on this remaining schedule we have no business losing to. 

I'm already cooking my Gruden crow waiting to add the sauce if we go to the playoffs.

On 4/20/2019 at 11:09 AM, drfrey13 said:

i am happy because this can be a rallying point for the team.  Something that can show their character and help them grow together.  We will also most likely get another high draft pick which will be big for Vegas.  I think the Oakland Coliseum is a garbage stadium but I do feel really bad for the fans in Oakland.  The NFL blew it for the final season in Oakland.

Hit the nail on the head as far as rallying point and guys coming together. I truly believe that has been a huge factor this season. 

you also were right about us getting a high pick, although it will be the Bears pick and not our own...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Geezy said:

Hit the nail on the head as far as rallying point and guys coming together. I truly believe that has been a huge factor this season. 

you also were right about us getting a high pick, although it will be the Bears pick and not our own...

Thank you for noticing.  Man you had to go back a little bit for that one.