2019 Schedule

barnaby8787

per Manish, see below. Two MNF games and one TNF. I’ll type this out later. Can’t copy and paste with all of the ads. 

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/ny-sports-jets-schedule-2019-20190417-4uu47xbjqbbvna3kfqzoesiqba-story.html?outputType=amp&__twitter_impression=true

Edited by barnaby8787

1 minute ago, NJerseypaint said:

Glad we get NE early this year. They've always been stronger towards the end of the season, so hopefully we can get a win this year. Not happy we end at BUF though.

Agreed lol, bad memories...BUT if we win the games we should in the middle, that game may not matter. Gigantic IF.

We need to somehow go .500 through the first 8 games or 3-5 at worst to still have a shot at the playoffs.  That second half we need to go on a run 6-2.  That will get us in the 9-7 range and close to the playoffs.  Got to weather that early storm.  Good news is the travel is not bad at all which hopefully helps.

Like everyone is saying, the first half is pretty rough. If we can survive at 3-5, we can go on a run between the NYG and Miami games. Then 3 tough games to end the year. Pretty tough schedule considering our record last year.

Games I’m looking forward to the most. Vs Browns on Monday night, vs NE on Monday night, vs NYG, and at Jax. I’m sure the games vs Buffalo will be exciting. 

I LOVE going against NE early. They tend to play bad until November kicks in. How many times have we heard the end of the dynasty before Nov. because they play so bad. I hate the bye week 4 because it is so early. That is the earliest bye you can have. I don't think that Phil game will be that hard. I think Carson W. will be out by then. The guy has a bad back and will not make it by week 5 with out missing a game or 2. I can't wait for NE to come to New York Monday night and see Darnold step in and out perform Brady that night and watch the NFL world go crazy when the jets move into first place in the AFC east that night.