2019 Schedule

barnaby8787

I just want a team that is prepared and ready to play every week. Gase at the very least will have an offensive game plan every week unlike the Gates last year, and Gase and Williams will hold the players accountable. That alone should turn some losses into wins, or games we were in and let the wheels fall off, to be able to stay in those games and have a shot at the end. Even if we have an all time great draft, I’m still not sure we are quite a playoff team just yet, but we certainly are at least close and getting there. I still hate the GM though. I will say...I am excited that we won’t be rooting for a draft pick this year for the first time in a long time. 

• Like 1

Gut says 8-9 wins.  Probably means the playoff drought continues.  If things break right and Sam is developing faster maybe 10 wins and playoffs are possible but I wouldn't bet on it.

Really need to go 3-1 at minimum against BUF/MIA and maybe steal 1 from NE to have a shot at the playoffs.

Hard to say what will happen. Every year teams fall apart and some become better than expected. I just have to see if Gase is a good coach or not before I can develop expectations. If health isn't a problem, both sides of the ball should be better after landing a few more starters via the draft/free agency. 

I think the jets make the playoffs with a 10-6 record and ending up in second place to the Pats who end up 12-4. One of the loses is to the Jets by the way. It is pretty rare that the Jets lose both games to the Pats. The Jets seem to split the games with the Pats. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

I think the jets make the playoffs with a 10-6 record and ending up in second place to the Pats who end up 12-4. One of the loses is to the Jets by the way. It is pretty rare that the Jets lose both games to the Pats. The Jets seem to split the games with the Pats. 

The jets have beat the Pats once in like 6-7 years I’m pretty sure. It’s actually pretty rare that we beat them. 

3 hours ago, ekill08x said:

The jets have beat the Pats once in like 6-7 years I’m pretty sure. It’s actually pretty rare that we beat them. 

I think the last time was with Fitz, Marshall and Decker in 2015 at home. 

Edited by mattmanz91