2019 Schedule

NcFinest9erFan

4 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

So, we once again have a real game to care about on Thanksgiving? All I usually end up doing is cheering against the Cowboys. :D

The last time the Niners played the Seahawks on Thanksgiving, Sherman was eating a turkey leg at the 50 yard line and talking major trash during his post-game interview...

Let's hope he gets to do that again this year.

16 minutes ago, Forge said:

I hope that thanksgiving game counts as our thursday night game. 

Id bet they put us and the Rams on the following Thursday as well like they did with the cowboys and saints last year. I would be all for that.

Just now, N4L said:

Id bet they put us and the Rams on the following Thursday as well like they did with the cowboys and saints last year. I would be all for that.

I wouldn't mind that. Just so long as we have don't have 2 short weeks to contend with. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I wouldn't mind that. Just so long as we have don't have 2 short weeks to contend with. 

I guarantee it will be either Rams vs 49ers or Rams vs Seahawks the following Thursday. I really hope that if we do play the Rams, that it is in Levi's because this is the last year at the LA coliseum and I really want to go when we play them. Thursday night would make it tough for me

Can't wait to get our *** kicked at the Super Dome. Opening game against Tampa Bay is good. Better than going up the hype machine that was the Vikings last year. If Steelers are in week 2, that means they will have their opener in week 3, since they play New England week 1. Hard to see them starting 0-2.

12 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Id much rather start the first game, on the road. Especially a east coast trip....I'm down for that

Same. Good to get it out of the way in the first week. And given that the final preseason game is 10 days earlier, that's plenty of time to get there early and adjust to the time difference. 

Archived