J-Deere almost draft time 2 Rounder

Johnny Nix

The Josh Jacobs pick would be ridiculed by most Colts fans, but not me.  Behind our line he would be so dangerous, and Mack would then become one of the best RB2s in the league.  I want our offense to take the next step and Jacobs would help it do that.

Tillery and Rapp are great picks.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

A Jonah-Lindstrom 1-2 wouldnt be bad at all. The only concern would be if Jonah cant play OT then we drafted 2 fighting for 1 spot

I find that "Jonah must move inside" narrative to be really strange.  I mean he would make an awesome G/C but he has all the requisite tools to succeed on the outside.  

• Like 1

Both positional picks for the Vikings are good. I like Ford a lot, though I think he'll move to OG for the Vikings. I don't like Campbell though, I would prefer to see a DL picked there, though WR isn't a bad pick. I just don't like Campbell as that WR.

On 4/16/2019 at 2:27 PM, johndeere1707 said:

13 Miami Dolphins Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State  

So we boom or bust on a 1 year player that's getting a little hype? Sure, he had a good year and h*** no, and do I disagree with him trying to come out and take advantage, absolutely not! 

But.... I just don't agree with the pick at THAT point in the draft. Although that I say that, I could see them taking someone like Will Grier in 3rd or 4th, but truthfully why waste a pick that early? Because, honestly, that's typical or past expected MIA behavior....of which we have not been exhibiting this off season (thankfully!!!!!!).

But, do we need a QB for the future, MOST DEFINITELY YESSSSSSSSSSSSSsssss!:) In the 1st of 2019 draft? I just can't see that as a  wise choice, honestly. 2020, most likely!! I, like many other, think there are better choices. and most likely in 2021 with Trevor Lawrence? That's going to be interesting how a lot of team react! LOL!
But, this year ---> LINE, LINE, LINE.... Not sexy, but wise while rebuilding a team that is WAY overdue for it.
Have a rockin' day! \m/,

Edited by Shashiaj70