Season Schedule Set to release today

soflbillsfan

Best time to sneak a win from the Patriots is early in the season before they cheat enough to get the film and signals of offenses.  So you've got a chance there in week 4.  Not the late one though.  I've given up on your team doing anything to the Patriots after November. 

• 4 months later...
On 4/17/2019 at 10:35 PM, Trentwannabe said:

W1: @ NYJ - Winnable but a very tough game out the gate. Loss
W2: @ NYG - Should be a win. Stop Barkley, stop the Giants.
W3: CIN - Home opener against an inferior team, should be a win.
W4: NE - loss
W5: @ TEN - I don't think the Titans are a very good or well coached team. I say win
W6: Bye
W7: MIA - A home game against a bad team coming off our bye week. Big win.
W8: PHI - Really tough to gauge. Eagles could be SB contenders but Wentz health is a ? I'll say loss
W9: WAS - 3 game home stretch ends with a likely weaker Washington team. Win
W10: @CLE - unless OBJ imploded the team from within, this is a loss
W11: @MIA - Should be a win, would be a disappointing loss. 
W12: DEN - Big defensive match up but because were at home I give us the edge. Win.
W13: @ DAL - honestly the highlight of the season I am sure. National game. Hope for a Beasley revenge week. Now a win.
W14: BAL - Not the same Ravens team from week 1 last year. I say a crucial AFC win.
W15: @ PIT - McDermott has two big road wins each season (ATL. MIN) Could this be his 3rd? Now a loss.
W16: @NE - Unless they've clinched 1st in the AFC its a loss.
W17: NYJ - Unless both our seasons go down the drain, this game likes has meaning to at least one (more likely both) teams. Bills win at home.

10-6 this season. 

I have not changed my mind on anything I said 3 months ago accept I would switch our annual road upset win to the Thanksgiving day game in Dallas with the possibility of no Zeke. I feel better about the season opener but still need to see this offense for 4 quarters before I can consider that a win.

44 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I have not changed my mind on anything I said 3 months ago accept I would switch our annual road upset win to the Thanksgiving day game in Dallas with the possibility of no Zeke. I feel better about the season opener but still need to see this offense for 4 quarters before I can consider that a win.

I think your Week 1 would be a sneaky road win since the jets are thin at CB and LB. If Allen can continue with the end of last year they could pull an upset in New Jersey. Not to mention Bell has yet to play 1 snap on offense in over a year.