This Ain't Bucs Talk

bucsfan333

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Maybe the Pats won't kill us after all.

Chiefs did a nice job of flooding the middle of the field.  Amendola is already injured and we ll see if Gronk is rusty or physically limited because of the 3rd back surgery.  There still the Pats, but I'm glad the Bucs play them early at home and on a short week.  

Just now, ravishingone said:

Chiefs did a nice job of flooding the middle of the field.  Amendola is already injured and we ll see if Gronk is rusty or physically limited because of the 3rd back surgery.  There still the Pats, but I'm glad the Bucs play them early at home and on a short week.  

Brady's arm didn't look good at all. Wonder if it's just rust from not playing or if being 40 actually got him.

And their defense looks awful, aside from McCourty.

21 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Brady's arm didn't look good at all. Wonder if it's just rust from not playing or if being 40 actually got him.

And their defense looks awful, aside from McCourty.

Surprised they left Gilmore on an island as much as they did.  Chiefs didn't have the WRs outside of Hill to go after him.  If the Bucs are healthy,  I like the match up.

We'll see about Brady.  Manning ability to throw eroded pretty quickly as a comparison.   GMC will need to have a big game.

8 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Two big drops that should've been TDs killed 'em. Glennon wasn't great but he did enough to win.

I kind of expect the Bucs to spread out the Bears defense.  They can rush the passer, but a lot of breakdowns in the secondary.

We ll see about Sarkisian as a play caller.  He was ok today.  

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived