This Ain't Bucs Talk

bucsfan333

39 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I wasn't impressed when Schiano was here, but his ability to land another head coaching job at an FBS school has been destroyed over here say and that is shameful.   He is now toxic for the near future.   Those individuals who complained are cowards for hiding behind this here say.  Go after his coaching resume,  but to destroy his character off innuendo is sickening. 

I wasn’t impressed with him as a coach - he was simply coaching at the wrong level and couldn’t change his style quickly enough to make a success of it.

That said, I like Schiano, mainly because he always appeared to stick to his principles. 

Who is going to take the Tennessee job now? 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, REDandPEWTER said:

You're right. He's got less to work with in San Fran. Tells you the type of qb winston really is. 

Less to work with in the passing game, but four seasons of starting in college and three seasons being in the same room as Brady could be considered invaluable, especially relative to a red shirt sophomore who became the face of the worst team in the league at 21.

54 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

Less to work with in the passing game, but four seasons of starting in college and three seasons being in the same room as Brady could be considered invaluable, especially relative to a red shirt sophomore who became the face of the worst team in the league at 21.

Somewhere we weep for famous Jameis. 

Archived