The All Private Workouts-Meeting Mock

WindyCity

16 hours ago, abstract_thought said:

This is pretty much the opposite of a Ryan Pace draft. We will almost certainly draft some H/W/S prospects and will place an emphasis on premium athleticism. This FO has a pattern of misdirection and a pattern of valuing premium athletes.

Misdirection and premium athletes at the top of the draft.

2 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

I would be pretty disappointed with this...mostly due to Singletary.

This would not be a fireworks draft for me.

Singleytary I was lower on before I really got into his tape, but I still think we can get more upside in the 3rd round.

I believe the additional workouts with Singletary have a lot to do with deciding where to place him on our board because from what I can see from his game vids he's almost certain to be there.  The bigger question is where and also where others may place him.

Seems to me there'll be a whole lot of mid round poker going in with RB if only because there are so many available in the middle rounds.  So then it becomes who likes who and how many team like RB "A" vs RB "B" or "C".

Based on past behavior I think Pace is prepared to take a RB in round 3 if there's a guy who stands out and won't be likely to drop another round but I also believe he'll have at least 3 or 4 backs or more ranked closely enough that he could wait until round 4 or 5 and still get what he's after.

Archived