Redskins 2019 Schedule

9 minutes ago, bigdog44 said:

3-13

beat the Giants once

beat Dallas

beat Kirk

Minny is going to smoke us. I think we beat the Giants once, beat the Bills and find one win or two in there somewhere where we get a couple of bounces go out way.

*looks at the schedule*
*see 3 NFC East games in first four*
*knows how slow Gruden's teams come out of the gate*

All I ask is that whomever posts the "Is it too early to talk about the 2020 draft?" ... please wait until the season begins. If you can hold off until after Week 2, that would be wonderful.

10 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Lock will throw more TDs than Brady, he’ll  just throw them to the Patriot defenders and not the Redskins playmakers.

Who in the blue hell are our playmakers? And dont feed me predictions or prior year stats of 1 year wonderkins. We don't have any playmakers on offense that can stay consistent or stay on the field. NONE. 

25 minutes ago, mike23md said:

The NFL didnt like that so they gave us this mammoth of a schedule. 

But it’s the 32nd ranked schedule in the NFL! That’s all I’ve heard from beat reporters and talking heads on the radio for the last two days!

Do they not understand that last years records don’t mean diddly poo!

The Jets will be better on offense. They signed Crowder and others and got a huge upgrade to their backfield and in the passing game too with Le’veon Bell. Their D was already good.

The Bills are a scrappy team that I’m not sure we can beat, especially in Buffalo late in the season.

I think the only team we beat in the AFC East is possibly Miami, but even that’s not a given. 

I’m not sure we can beat anyone in the NFC North. I think the Vikings, Bears and Packers especially are going to boat race us.

I try to be optimistic but I have a hard time seeing us even win 7 games this year. Which, in some ways is what we need, bc we really need a top 10 or top 5 talent/playmaker on offense or defense to take this team from mediocre to good. So, in some ways I am embracing the suck for this year and probably next year too!

57 minutes ago, THESKINSFAN21 said:

The Skins have started out 3-2 the past 3 seasons.

Yeah, in large part thanks to at worst average QB play from one QB who rarely turned the ball over to last years QB who basically never turned the ball over. 

I like Keenum & Colt bc they’ll take more chances but both have a high propensity for turnovers and turnovers lose games. We were winning games last year the first half of the season in large part bc we won the turnover battle in almost every game. After Alex got hurt and even in the Texans game when he got hurt we lost the turnover battles and finished the season 1-6.

I’m extremely concerned that whomever our starting QB is that we’ll have more turnovers this year than we’ve had in each season from 2015-2018 and that will lead to more losses.

Archived