Early look into NFL Prospects

MrCincinnati

After we hijacked the Bengals Gameday thread into a Ohio State thread, I figured why not start up this topic.

I usually don't pay attention to the prospects in the college games because I'm so focused on the games with playoff implications. I know there are quite of few of you that love to keep up with the NFL Draft prospects. Prehaps you guys can fill me in on certain players that I as well as anybody else should watch for in some of the games the next several days.

4 hours ago, Carson4MVP said:

Lol. There's probably 6-7 first round picks on line. 

Hmmm, lets see:

Sam Hubbard: Possible 2018 first round pick
Tyquan Lewis: Probably not a 1st rd pick, but I could see him in the rd 3-4 range
Nick Bosa: Likely top 10 pick in 2019
Robert Landers: He's only about 285, he has an uphill battle to be a high pick
Dre'Mont Jones: I could see him being a 1st rd pick eventually.  Very fast and already close to 300 lbs
Chase Young: Has yet to play a collegiate snap, but I could see him as a potential #1 overall pick in 2020.  Kid is a freak
Jonathan Cooper: Former 5 star DE, has the pedigree, but redshirted last year, so who knows at this point.
Jaylyn Holmes: Nah
Haskill Garrett: Already bigger than Landers as a freshman, and already man strong.  I could see him becoming a big time DT

Yeah, 6-7 is a possibility if things break right.

31 minutes ago, MrCincinnati said:

For anybody that's actually watching football tonight that's not high school related, I'd take a look at OT, Trey Adams, Washington. Arguably the highest rated OT right now.

He's top five.  The Texas guy is #1 (Williams), with the Oklahoma guy and McGlinthey (ND) right behind.  Adams and the Clemson Guy (Hyatt) in the next group.  Definitely a good draft to need a top OT.  One will even be there when we draft at #32.

13 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

He's top five.  The Texas guy is #1 (Williams), with the Oklahoma guy and McGlinthey (ND) right behind.  Adams and the Clemson Guy (Hyatt) in the next group.  Definitely a good draft to need a top OT.  One will even be there when we draft at #32.

Definitely the top need I'm looking at, but also looking at DT, CB, and OLB until proven otherwise this season.

Finally the first Saturday of college football.

I'm not listing all the games to look for players, but the list of players I'm probably gonna look for the most.

Clemson: DT, Christian Wilikins
Texas: OT, Connor Williams & OLB, Malik Jefferson
Notre Dame: OT, Mike McGlinchey
Georgia: DT, Trenton Thompson
Alabama: DT, Daron Payne & CB Minkah Fitzpatrick
Florida State: CB, Tarvarus McFadden
LSU: CB, Kevin Toliver

Archived