(Poll) Win-Loss Predictions

Mind Character

How many wins do we finish with?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. How many wins do we finish with?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/2019 at 04:25 AM

I'm at 10 or 11.  I think we make a real step up this year.  The schedule is very difficult though.  If we start off strong, we should really take care of teams down the stretch.  There aren't any non-winnable games this season.  Go win the division, however many wins that takes.  Lets get that home playoff game. 

• Like 1

Week 1 Titans  Win

Week 2 Jets     Win

Week 3 Rams    Win(Could be a loss, but I'm being optimistic the primetime at home gets us over the hump and we win by 6 or less)

Week 4 Ravens  Win

Week 5 49ers    Loss(Could be a win, but I think Jimmy G is fully back at this point.  Traveling to the west coast and playing primetime takes it toll)

Week 6 Seahawks   Loss

Week 7 Bye

Week 8 Patriots  Loss(It's hard to win in Foxborough)

Week 9 Broncos Win

Week 10 Bills  Win

Week 11 Steelers Win

Week 12 Dolphins Win

Week 13 Steelers  Loss

Week 14 Bungles Win

Week 15 Cardinals Win

Week 16 Ravens Win

Week 17 Bungles Win.  

And that is how I came up with 12-4. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

I'll say 10-6.

I love the hype but we have a new defensive system and these take time to gel. Corbitt will not be perfect from the start. 

It's not madden, there is some time needed to hit our stride.

I'm genuinely worried that we already don't know how to handle success as a fan base and we haven't even had it. Smart money would bet us as the wildcard team or just missing the playoffs since everyone has us as the AFC North darling because of the Odell trade. I'm a believer, but 10-6 is way more realistic than 12-4 with a rookie HC and completely new OC, DC, and ST. There will be lumps early and the whining will be intense. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

I'm genuinely worried that we already don't know how to handle success as a fan base and we haven't even had it. Smart money would bet us as the wildcard team or just missing the playoffs since everyone has us as the AFC North darling because of the Odell trade. I'm a believer, but 10-6 is way more realistic than 12-4 with a rookie HC and completely new OC, DC, and ST. There will be lumps early and the whining will be intense. 

Honestly, I don't think 12-4 is a stretch.  Granted I am basing that on everyone staying healthy.  10-6 is what I feel is a worst case scenario for us(baring injury).  Ignoring my predictions above.

We have a solid chance of going 2-2 to start the season.  I think the last 4 games should be a slam dunk.  That's 6-2.  I think we split with the Steelers, 7-3.  We beat Miami, and win 2 of the other 5 games, that's 10-6.  

I’m saying 11-5

will lose to the 

Steelers

Ravens

Seahawks

Pats

Cincy (week17 resting key players cause division is wrapped up and playoff seeding won’t improve with a win)

We will be the only afc north team with 10+ wins

• Like 1

Week 1 --  Titans = Win - I predict a blowout - not because the Titans are bad, but because I think our D-Line will be fresh (like last year vs. Pittsburgh) and the Titans O-Line isn't great. The anticipation will be huge @ home for us and our energy will be insane. Just don't think the Titans win this game. Maybe a slow start (13-10 at halftime), but our guys get it together and win 33-13.

Week 2 --  at Jets = Win - Same thing - Jets O-Line is bad but I do think their defense and home crowd will make this tough. But the Browns are the better team and will win 24-21

Week 3 -- Rams = Loss - I think Baker will have a bad game with the interior pass rush from Donald. Nationally televised on SNF, this is the game where people question whether or not the Browns are the ~real deal~. Browns lose 17-31.

Week 4 -- at Ravens = Win - Winning in Baltimore is never easy but by this time Lamar Jackson won't be the scary weapon that he was last year. Browns overcome the Ravens 27-14 in Baltimore.

Week 5 -- at 49ers = Loss - It's MNF again but this time the favored 3-1 Browns fall yet again. Baker has a decent game but the 49ers are just playing their best game. 49ers win in a nailbiter, 24-23.

Week 6 -- Seahawks = Loss - Can it be 2-straight losses? You bet! Browns lose the time of possession game to a Seahawks team that is strong in the running game. Baker plays well but just doesn't have many opportunities. The Browns defense shows cracks. Browns lose 14-24.

Week 7 -- Bye

Week 8 -- at Patriots = Win - Just a 3-3 team, questions arise. People are thinking the Browns are overrated and the Pats are favored to win in Foxborough. Instead, the Browns show the world the potential and capability that they have. Coming fresh off the bye they storm the Patriots 21-6 in the first half. The game slows down and NE gets starts to come back, but it's not enough and the Browns close the game 34-27.

Week 9 -- at Broncos = Loss - The young Browns are high and confident after defeating the Pats and lose sight of a tough team to beat at Miles High stadium. Denver wins this game on the strength of their defense and special teams, 26-21.

Week 10 -- Buffalo = Win - The Browns, at 4-4, begin the turnaround of their season with the destruction of a much weaker Bills team. It's Baker's best game of the year and the Browns come out on top 41-16

Week 11 -- Steelers = Win - Perhaps the best game against the Steelers in recent memory (not quite like the surprise beatdown about 4 years ago with Hoyer I think), the Browns execute well and beat their rivaled giant for the first time in years on TNF. Browns win 38-24

Week 12 -- Dolphins = Win - Can we make it 3 games in a row? Absolutely. The 2-9 Dolphins revert to full tank mode and the Browns are like a train picking up steam. Are the Browns finally figuring it out? Another wallop, with the Browns winning 31-7

Week 13 -- at Steelers = Loss - Just as the Browns fans are at an all-time high, it comes crashing down with a stark reminder that the Steelers are still our nemesis. The Steelers manage to steal this game on what should have been a win for the Browns, on the backs of some big plays by Ben Roethlisberger. Browns lose 17-27

Week 14 -- Bengals = Win - First game against the Bengals this year is pretty intense. They start off with a 17-3 lead, strongly motivated by the wrecking they received last year (yes, they still remember). But the Browns are simply the better team and deliver a smooth and explosive comeback to win this game 35-31.

Week 15 -- at Cardinals = Win - Kyler Murray vs. Baker? Yezzzir. Exciting to see them on the field but that's kinda where it ends. Browns take the Cardinals to the shed in Arizona with another explosive output (starting to put it together!) to win 37-13

Week 16 -- Ravens = Win - Will the Ravens get their revenge? Nope. The five-win Ravens aren't a strong team at this point, with Lamar being injured for some games and RG3 filling in for some. Browns get a solid win, 28-10

Week 17 -- at Bengals = Loss - Believe it or not, the division is won in week 16. The 5-10 Ravens, 7-8 Bengals, 8-7 Steelers, and 10-5 Browns shape it out. Baker rests this game and we see a decent Bengals team win this game, 30-17.

Browns final regular season - wins the division to earn a playoff birth, and finishes 10-6.

• Like 1

Week 1 --  Titans - WIN

Week 2 --  at Jets - WIN

Week 3 -- Rams - LOSS

Week 4 -- at Ravens - LOSS

Week 5 -- at 49ers - WIN

Week 6 -- Seahawks - LOSS

Week 7 -- Bye

Week 8 -- at Patriots - LOSS

Week 9 -- at Broncos - LOSS

Week 10 -- Buffalo - WIN

Week 11 -- Steelers - WIN

Week 12 -- Dolphins - WIN

Week 13 -- at Steelers - LOSS

Week 14 -- Bengals - WIN

Week 15 -- at Cardinals - WIN

Week 16 -- Ravens - WIN

Week 17 -- at Bengals - WIN

10-6 is my prediction.  Health, Bakers progression, and the defense are major keys to this season.

Peace!!!

• Like 1