(Poll) Win-Loss Predictions

Mind Character

How many wins do we finish with?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. How many wins do we finish with?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/2019 at 04:25 AM

I see a lot of ppl counting the rams as a loss. I think that will be a big win. It’s going to be the first big time prime time game in a long time, what since 2009 I think vs the Ravens. 

I see it being a very hostile place for the Rams. 

If the Browns come into that game 2-0, I think it might be the most electric the stadium has ever been because if the browns go 3-0 with a statement game, it will show they are not pretenders. 

7 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

We won 7 last year with Baker all year and competent coaching qe wouldn of won 10-11. 

Our strength of schedule is harder so 14-2. 

SOS harder? We were tied for 4th hardest schedule last year. Currently are schedule is predicted 23rd hardest. Before the season last year the Browns projected to have had the 5th hardest. For ‘17 the browns were projected to have had the 21st hardest schedule and finished the year with the 17th. 

No way I see the Browns finishing with a harder SOS. For that too happen Bills Titans Denver Cardinals need to turn in 10+ win seasons. 

27 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I see a lot of ppl counting the rams as a loss. I think that will be a big win. It’s going to be the first big time prime time game in a long time, what since 2009 I think vs the Ravens. 

I see it being a very hostile place for the Rams. 

If the Browns come into that game 2-0, I think it might be the most electric the stadium has ever been because if the browns go 3-0 with a statement game, it will show they are not pretenders. 

It's possible.

That's the beauty of this team - I think we have a shot at winning vs. any team in the league.

IMO, I don't think we beat the Pats AND Rams and I just think we have a better chance against the Pats. Yes, even though they won the Super Bowl, they're on a slow decline and are usually at their best in the playoffs. We'll be coming off a bye week as well.

Also, Aaron Donald scares me and he's the type of player that can make Baker have an awful game. JC and even Bitonio will likely get mauled by that dude.

Edited by Vee-Rex

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

We can score vs the Rams, but it’s going to be brutal trying to stop Todd Gurley and their WRs.

There saying there still might be issues with Gurley. No one has made any statements reassuring he is fine. Maybe by then he will be fine but it will be interesting about Gurley. 

I think that game will be a shoot out. I think with the weapons the browns have and being at home. I would give them the nod. 

• Like 1

Looking at it, I want to say 12-4 but think 11-5 is most likely:

Week 1 --  Titans - Win

Week 2 --  at Jets - Win

Week 3 -- Rams - Loss

Week 4 -- at Ravens - Loss

Week 5 -- at 49ers - Win

Week 6 -- Seahawks- Loss

Week 7 -- Bye

Week 8 -- at Patriots - Loss

Week 9 -- at Broncos - Win

Week 10 -- Buffalo - Win

Week 11 -- Steelers - Win

Week 12 -- Dolphins - Win

Week 13 -- at Steelers - Loss

Week 14 -- Bengals - Win

Week 15 -- at Cardinals - Win

Week 16 -- Ravens - Win

Week 17 -- at Bengals - Win

2 minutes ago, pscottdai said:

Looking at it, I want to say 12-4 but think 11-5 is most likely:

Week 1 --  Titans - Win

Week 2 --  at Jets - Win

Week 3 -- Rams - Loss

Week 4 -- at Ravens - Loss

Week 5 -- at 49ers - Win

Week 6 -- Seahawks- Loss

Week 7 -- Bye

Week 8 -- at Patriots - Loss

Week 9 -- at Broncos - Win

Week 10 -- Buffalo - Win

Week 11 -- Steelers - Win

Week 12 -- Dolphins - Win

Week 13 -- at Steelers - Loss

Week 14 -- Bengals - Win

Week 15 -- at Cardinals - Win

Week 16 -- Ravens - Win

Week 17 -- at Bengals - Win

Looks right to me.

9 hours ago, buno67 said:

There saying there still might be issues with Gurley. No one has made any statements reassuring he is fine. Maybe by then he will be fine but it will be interesting about Gurley. 

I think that game will be a shoot out. I think with the weapons the browns have and being at home. I would give them the nod. 

my gosh.. Gurley is fine, Like Bush said everyone in the NFL has arthritic knees.