(Poll) Win-Loss Predictions

Mind Character

How many wins do we finish with?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. How many wins do we finish with?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/2019 at 04:25 AM

47 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

How about the loser can't post in NFL Gen for a month?

And nah I want sigs. Nothing better than to pay a debt with blood. I love it. I want sea crabs, Bruno, candy, mistake and hmmm a few more. 

It’ll be fun. Y’all loded don’t sleep on clev. Plus we don’t have a RB he’s done like y’all said. Ezzzzzzz money. 

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Inb4 the attempts to brag about his leased Mercedes or the size of his dong to dudes on the internet.

all this talk yet he won't join the sig bet. no one will despite all this "we could win talk".

giphy.gif

And not leased btw lol. Dave Ramsey said leasing is the stupidest thing you could do. 

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

all this talk yet he won't join the sig bet. no one will despite all this "we could win talk".

That’s because only an idiot bets on things they have no control over.

Hence there being only one willing participant. 

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

And not leased btw lol. Dave Ramsey said leasing is the stupidest thing you could do. 

Referencing Dave Ramsey when discussing your Benz purchase. 😂 

Jesus I hope the irony isn’t lost on anyone else.

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That’s because only an idiot bets on things they have no control over.

Hence there being only one willing participant. 

Referencing Dave Ramsey when discussing your Benz purchase. 😂 

Jesus I hope the irony isn’t lost on anyone else.

Not really if the car is only worth a Qtr of your salary then binge all you want mate. 

Only idiots bet huh lol. Ok lmao. 

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You’re so hung and rich.  I bet you’re the richest guy with the biggest dong on the whole internet.   😂 

I never said any of that. You’re trying to flip a simple sig bet into more drama. I came for friendly banter not personal attacks lol. How could you lose your cool in a min man? Sheesh. Just chill and talk football my guy. Don’t act like a 14 year old bully. We’re men outchea. 

5 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I never said any of that. You’re trying to flip a simple sig bet into more drama. I came for friendly banter not personal attacks lol. How could you lose your cool in a min man? Sheesh. Just chill and talk football my guy. Don’t act like a 14 year old bully. We’re men outchea. 

lol

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Who lost their cool?  I just find you to be an absolute clown shoe who has brought up the size of his dong and his Benz (on multiple occasions) and figured I’d have a little fun.  

It was just friendly banter pal.

I’m just having some fun outchea.

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Who lost their cool?  I just find you to be an absolute clown shoe who has brought up the size of his dong and his Benz (on multiple occasions) and figured I’d have a little fun.  

It was just friendly banter pal.

I’m just having some fun outchea.

I never said anything Bout my privates. And if we want to bring up the past I’m sure I could find plenty of great clev quotes in here. I shouldn’t haven’t to look more than a few pages. After all this is the 4chan sub of FF. 

This was the forum that produced the Colt McCoy is Drew Brees Jr comparison! The passion