10 Nov 10 MIA @ IND Lucas Oil Stadium 4:05 PM Tickets CBS      
11 Nov 17 BUF @ MIA Hard Rock Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS      
12 Nov 24 MIA @ CLE FirstEnergy Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS      
13 Dec 01 PHI @ MIA Hard Rock Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets FOX      
14 Dec 08 MIA @ NYJ MetLife Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS      
15 Dec 15 MIA @ NYG MetLife Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS      
16 Dec 22 CIN @ MIA Hard Rock Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS      
17 Dec 29 MIA @ NE Gillette Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

I hated the early bye in the past but think it is a good thing this year, it will give Flores a chance to catch his breath and reevaluate the team after 4 games and 3 of them being home games is a plus also . I see both Jet, both Bills, Washington, Giants, and a New England game and one surprise upset as possible wins, not all of them wins, but possible wins there.

I see the offense being as good as it has been the last 2 years and maybe the defense dropping off some early but if Flores and his staff are better coaches then Gase and his bunch I think the defense will improve as the season goes on. There is still a core of good young talent on this team and Fitzpatrick will be as good as Cutler and Oswoller so I see a 3 to 5 game win season.

I  

8 hours ago, Swampbilly said:

I’m predicting 3-13, possibly 4-12........I think we can beat one of either NY Giants or Washington.  My greatest fear is that Fitzmagic shows up for a 4-5 game stretch and pushes us out of the top 10 in the 2020 draft.

If he gets on a hot streak they my start feeding him Birthday cake as a pregame meal to slow him down a little..

I called your record correct this time last year (I believe), not every individual game, but still. Here goes....(I think you will surprise people).

vs BAL W...too hot for 'em
vs NE W....too hot for us
@ DAL L
vs LAC L
bye
vs WAS W
@ BUF L
@ PIT (mnf) L
vs NYJ W
@ IND L
vs BUF W
@ CLE L
vs PHI L
@ NYJ L
@ NYG W
vs CIN W
@ NE L

7-9

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I called your record correct this time last year (I believe), not every individual game, but still. Here goes....(I think you will surprise people).

vs BAL W...too hot for 'em
vs NE W....too hot for us
@ DAL L
vs LAC L
bye
vs WAS W
@ BUF L
@ PIT (mnf) L
vs NYJ W
@ IND L
vs BUF W
@ CLE L
vs PHI L
@ NYJ L
@ NYG W
vs CIN W
@ NE L

7-9

This would literally be the worst thing that could happen.

Also you had us at 8-8

On 4/19/2019 at 11:22 AM, Swampbilly said:

I’m predicting 3-13, possibly 4-12........I think we can beat one of either NY Giants or Washington.  My greatest fear is that Fitzmagic shows up for a 4-5 game stretch and pushes us out of the top 10 in the 2020 draft.

It would have to come early, I'd think. If we're sitting at 2-10 or 3-9 going into the final stretch, youd have to think he's be benched if he wasnt benched already?

33 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Because tank? There should be some options. 2 QBs that would out-rank anyone in this year's draft that I can think of.

And D'oh! One off.

For sure.

But we'll be in no place to grab either of them if we go 7-9. Not without a seriously costly trade up, at any rate.

vs BAL W   Lamar Jackson is awful.  Miami Stacks the box and makes Baltimore throw. And they lost a ton on D.
vs NE L
@ DAL L
vs LAC L
bye
vs WAS  Toss up.  I'm hoping for a L.
@ BUF L
@ PIT (mnf) L
vs NYJ W
@ IND L
vs BUF L
@ CLE L
vs PHI L
@ NYJ L
@ NYG L
vs CIN W  
@ NE L

3-13 with #2 overall pick in the Draft.  AZ will have #1 overall pick in a tough NFC West.

9 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

It would have to come early, I'd think. If we're sitting at 2-10 or 3-9 going into the final stretch, youd have to think he's be benched if he wasnt benched already?

I agree.  I think it will come early if it happens.  Teams will adjust in the last half of the season, but it will be too late and we will already have 4-5 wins.  At least that’s what I’m afraid of.

We could still trade up possibly, but the trade up for a QB next year will be steep and we will still have plenty of needs, likely in the trenches.