2019 NFL Draft Thread v5.0

BayRaider

anyone catch that little tidbit from gil brandt? this is a pretty common thing, they knew they were gonna do this, its easter weekend, the scouting has already been done, if guys know theyre getting replaced what keeps them loyal? chances are there is a leak ….and its already been used.lol and did we mention.....the media hates us and is currently at an ALL TIME high of shortstroking every flipping thing they can...aaah the subterfuge.lol!

Chad Reuter new mock

trade up to two

2. Drew Lock - Jon Gruden gets his quarterback by moving up two spots. Gruden coached Lock at the Senior Bowl, and it's easy to see him appreciating the former Missouri quarterback's demeanor and physical tools. If he doesn't move up to get him, Miami or Denver could makes a deal with the Jets to land the Mizzou QB

24. Clelin Ferrell - Jon Gruden hopes Ferrell can bring back the pass rush the team missed after trading Khalil Mack.

27. Byron Murphy - Gareon Conley gets a strong partner in Murphy, who possesses the best ballhawking skills in the class.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001027100/article/chad-reuter-2019-sevenround-nfl-mock-draft-round-1

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Chad Reuter new mock

trade up to two

2. Drew Lock - Jon Gruden gets his quarterback by moving up two spots. Gruden coached Lock at the Senior Bowl, and it's easy to see him appreciating the former Missouri quarterback's demeanor and physical tools. If he doesn't move up to get him, Miami or Denver could makes a deal with the Jets to land the Mizzou QB

24. Clelin Ferrell - Jon Gruden hopes Ferrell can bring back the pass rush the team missed after trading Khalil Mack.

27. Byron Murphy - Gareon Conley gets a strong partner in Murphy, who possesses the best ballhawking skills in the class.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001027100/article/chad-reuter-2019-sevenround-nfl-mock-draft-round-1

Kill me.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Chad Reuter new mock

trade up to two

I like Ferguson, but at #21 taken before Ferrell this guy crazy, but I would like to have both of these guys.

Drew Lock in the Top 10 and it’s gonna be a dark era under Gruden/Mayock. Even at 24 and I’d question everything they do from here on out. He’s not a good prospect. Mid 2nd Round talent at best. 

I honestly don’t think they’ll touch Lock. I think they’d take Murray at 4 if ARZ is bluffing and they may take Haskins at 24 if he fell that far. 

Edited by BayRaider