2019 NFL Draft Thread v5.0

BayRaider

After seeing the Big Ben extension, Wilson contract, and what Brady is going to get I think no matter how Carr plays this year if a QB is good value at any of our picks, Murray and Haskins are not good value at 4, this year or next we should take them.  Start developing his backup because if he does start to play well he will get $30-35 a year when it is time to extend him.  We need someone who can replace him and if he plays out of his mind and wants ridiculous money we can trade him for a ton and we should be fine.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

The ending of GoT got me so excited when the White Walkers started to walked up, but also made me sad cause you know that a lot of the characters we been following for years are not gonna survive. Waited years for this episode and im ready for it! 

A lot of stories coming to an end this week. Avengers, A lot of GoT Character/White Walkers, Raiders fans hopes and aspirations. 

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

He will shrivel up and die or come back with a new user name. Just like so many loud mouths before him. 

That's why I respect the heck out of @NCOUGHMAN and @raidr4life who I've draft argued with for years and are still here with smart takes. 

Aww! @big_palooka has been my nemesis for years, we need each other like Batman needs the Joker. Him being the Joker of course.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I honestly think Hockenson could falls to us at 24 and have it happening in my mock. Only Jacksonville, Buffalo, and Denver need a TE and they are not picking one in the Top 10 IMO. 

No chance it's a high probability he goes to GB.