2019 Schedule

Lionized

3 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

My thoughts are that either way we go 3-3 in the division.  Just knowing how the Lions work.  We may sweep any one of them but may also be swept by anyone of them. 

IF we were to sweep one of them, which of the three is the most likely for you?

51 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

IF we were to sweep one of them, which of the three is the most likely for you?

Right now I don't think any are likely.  I would say the Bears right now but could always see Trubisky improving and winning the division.  I think the 4 teams all have big weaknesses and I don't trust any of them at this point.  My opinion will likely change after the draft.

I'll know how the season is gonna go after game one.. rookie qb rook hc..

One reason I think they started so poorly last year bc Stafford really didn't take part in the preseason 

Now this year his wife needs him. So not to optimistic this year... I'll leave a prediction after I see how the draft goes

• Like 1

On ‎19‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 10:52 PM, NFL_Fan said:

looking at the talent..i also feel stafford is up for an long injury...3-13...but realistically I thinkk I could get this team 13-3...they just need to make some big moves...or be in the bbackground like every other year

What kind of big moves? Flowers at $19M/year is a pretty big move to me.

5 hours ago, Karnage84 said:

What kind of big moves? Flowers at $19M/year is a pretty big move to me.

yeah lack of FA talent once again...he was one of the only names...and still not worth that contract lmaooooo they got suckered by his agent forsure.

5 minutes ago, NFL_Fan said:

yeah lack of FA talent once again...he was one of the only names...and still not worth that contract lmaooooo they got suckered by his agent forsure.

I think we'll just wait until the end of the season and see how well this statement ages. My guess is that it's not going to be a good look for you.

19 minutes ago, NFL_Fan said:

thats fine. only thing i care about is winning plyoff games and a SB....could care less if he get 50 sacks...this team wont win a playoff game with Stafford...I have more faith in the Cardinals or Redskins lmao

Pretty sure 50 sacks would lead to a playoff game. At over 3 sacks a game and probably 5-9 pressures on top of that... it'd probably lead to a W or two.

15 minutes ago, detroitlions72003 said:

He has more faith in a rookie QB and a rookie head coach in a brutal division. Ok sure.

*Rookie HC that failed in the college ranks and has never been a NFL coach before.

Kingsbury could wind up being a great coach but I'd have to imagine that dealing with all of that is going to be a bit tough to overcome.

On 2019-04-21 at 9:36 AM, Lions017 said:

This is a tough schedule. Arizona is winnable, of course, but that stretch with the Chargers, Eagles, and Chiefs before the bye week is pretty brutal, then we travel to Green Bay. Woof. 

It’s certainly a schedule that could demoralize the team.