Brushmyhair Mock 2. No write ups for now, May add em in later. Tons of surprises.

brushmyhair

1. ARI: Nick Bosa

2. SF: Quinnen Williams

3. NYJ: Josh Allen

4. ATL Trade VIA OAK: Ed Oliver

5. CIN Trade VIA TB: Dwayne Haskins

6. NYG: Kyler Murray

7. JAC: Jawaan Taylor

8. PIT Trade VIA DET: Devin White

9. BUF: Jonah Williams

10. DEN: Drew Lock

11. TB Trade Back via CIN: Devin Bush

12. GB: Montez Sweat

13. MIA: Rashan Gary

14. OAK Trade Back Via ATL: Clelin Ferrell

15. WSH: Daniel Jones

16. CAR: Brian Burns

17. NYG: Cody Ford

18. MIN: Christian Wilkins

19. TEN: DK Metcalf

20. DET Trade Back VIA PIT: TJ Hockenson

21. SEA: Byron Murphy

22. BAL: Marquise Brown

23. HOU: Andre Dillard

24. OAK: Josh Jacobs

25. PHI: Greedy Williams

26. IND: Deandre Baker

27. OAK: Noah Fant

28. LAC: Dexter Lawrence

29. KC: Rock Ya Sin

30. GB: Terry McLaurin

31. LAR: Jerry Tillery

32. NE: Jeffrey Simmons

The reason for the lack of explanation is due to in part I got a few things I have to do around the house. Will put trade details and pick explanations in later

CIN Trades 1 and 2 to Tampa

ATL trades 1, 2020 2, and 2019 4

PIT Trades 2019 1st and 2020 1st

Edited by brushmyhair

. ATL Trade VIA OAK: Ed Oliver

No thank you thats a terrible move and idea for the Falcons.   Not because i don't want a trade up that part is fine but trading up that far for Oliver is a no go.  If we can trad eup for Oliver between say 8 and 10 then go for it as the value is acceptable there as it might cost us 1 or 2 picks for a talent thats valued to be there or actually at 14 at our pick.

If you are dead set on having us give up the farm to move up then quit bsing around and have us go up for Q. Williams, Nick Bosa, or Allen the 3 true ELITE players in this draft and not giving up the farm for a guy who should be close to available to us at 14 and is more like Wilkins prospect value wise.  Thats just stupid as heck for any team to do you don't waste that much draft capital for 2nd tier prospects.   This is coming from someone who like Oliver alot too i want him as a Falcon but not at the expense it would take to go there to get him.  For the same value or 1 more minor pick we could get one of the 3 elite players.

Also don't say we did it because Tampa was about to take him because that would be 100% perfectly fine a ok if that happens let them reach on him at 5 and we will take Wilkins or Lawrence at 14 and be just as happy.  If we can't get Oliver at 8 to 14 then we don't need him.

Edited by FalconFan13

i mean i can get picking a tackle for the jags but Taylor isnt worth a top 10 or 15 pick.  hes just a solid guy but he isnt a probowl guy. if were gonna pick OL it better be dillard or Williams. i would prefer to go give Foles a Legit Recieving threat at TE like Hockenson who would also give us a boost as a blocker as well.  

i can easily see the jags picking a DL tho because Campbell isnt getting any younger and we will need cap room soon so planning for the future while giving us a guy who can take over the fowler role this year while waiting for the big end spot to open up isnt bad.  i could see us going with a 3tech as well because Tavern bryan altho he was a late 1st last year is still very much a projection vs a proven starter and abry jones/dareus both could be on the outs next year(you can bet the entire farm Dareus is gone next year unless hes taking a huge paycut(sorry but 20 million for a NT isnt  good business. 

4 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

i mean i can get picking a tackle for the jags but Taylor isnt worth a top 10 or 15 pick.  hes just a solid guy but he isnt a probowl guy. if were gonna pick OL it better be dillard or Williams. i would prefer to go give Foles a Legit Recieving threat at TE like Hockenson who would also give us a boost as a blocker as well.  

i can easily see the jags picking a DL tho because Campbell isnt getting any younger and we will need cap room soon so planning for the future while giving us a guy who can take over the fowler role this year while waiting for the big end spot to open up isnt bad.  i could see us going with a 3tech as well because Tavern bryan altho he was a late 1st last year is still very much a projection vs a proven starter and abry jones/dareus both could be on the outs next year(you can bet the entire farm Dareus is gone next year unless hes taking a huge paycut(sorry but 20 million for a NT isnt  good business. 

Pretty much this to a T