Brushmyhair Mock 2. No write ups for now, May add em in later. Tons of surprises.

brushmyhair

17 hours ago, brushmyhair said:

13. MIA: Rashan Gary

Man, I don't disagree with DL pick as a need - so YES right type of pick!! But, uffff.... hard to say this is a good fit as a player. 
Maybe Ferrell, Wilkins, Burns or Lawrence. Hell, maybe even Simmons (while resting/rehab'ing). I just have a weird feeling about R.Gary.... But, absolutely the right idea & direction!

At least it wasn't a QB this year (none of which I think will be worth much).... Will we draft one? Sure! maybe 3rd or 4th round-ish. Later on for a Grier or McSorley - just a guess.

But, as I have been screaming --- LINE LINE LINE LINE! Great direction, maybe a better/safer player, please! :)

3 hours ago, brushmyhair said:

trade details have been added in.

So we gave up a 1st and 4th this year and a 2020 2nd next year?  If thats true then by god thats a deal even for Oliver at that spot.  I was thinking we were giving up something like 1st, 2nd, 4th this year and a 2nd + next year.    I highly doubt the Raiders would be happy with that value but as a Falcon i would take it all day long lol.   Thats the only reason i was complaining is i was guestimating we was giving up a truck load for not one of the big 3 Bosa, Williams, Allen.   Carry on i'll leave you alone now thats fair value for Oliver for sure on our end and i would be ok with it on draft day no matter where we got him.   But if you do change it to us giving up alot of picks like i put there then have us go get one of the big 3 instead if ya don't mind :)

4 hours ago, brushmyhair said:

If they want him more than the Giants and they fear the giants may take him, maybe they do make that move

The Bengals have traded up in the first round once.  They don't do it at all now.  They value multiple picks more than particular players.  The MOST I could imagine them doing is giving up a 3 to get ahead of Denver.  And that is a stretch.  NO WAY they move up that far. :)

The trade with me is  a no go the compensation is way off.  the forth pick is valued at 1800 points the falcons pick 14 is 1100 points and the 2020 second is420 points that's 1520 points that leaves 280 points.  A more realistic trade would be the Raiders pick 4 and a 2020 3rd for the Falcons pick 14 1100 points pick 45 450 points a 2020 2nd 420 points total 1970 points raiders 1990 points.  That's why it is so hard to trade up to the top 5 picks you have to give up to much.  That's why trade ups are most of the time for QB's.