Aceinthehouse's one & only 1st rd mock:

aceinthehouse

11 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

13)Miami=DE- Rashan Gary

I see Miami going defense here. I know QB is highly likely, but I'm betting they look for one on Day 2. Gary gives them some toughness up front, they sorely need.

Man, I don't disagree with DL pick as a need - so YES right type of pick!! But, uffff.... hard to say this is a good fit as a player. 
Maybe Ferrell, Wilkins, Burns or Lawrence. Hell, maybe even Simmons (while resting/rehab'ing). I just have a weird feeling about R.Gary.... But, absolutely the right idea & direction!

At least it wasn't a QB this year (none of which I think will be worth much).... Will we draft one? Sure! maybe 3rd or 4th round-ish. Later on for a Grier or McSorley - just a guess.

But, as I have been screaming --- LINE LINE LINE LINE! Great direction, maybe a better/safer player, please! :)

17 hours ago, m haynes said:

Pats. 

There is no way BB trades up for a pass catching (only) TE. Don't believe all the so call experts screaming they need a Gronk replacement. They need TE but they could care less about the desperate screams. He's one for you, they don't draft a TE in the 1st 2 rounds. They fix the offense by drafting WRs. They reinvent themselves.  The players listed and or others are who the Pats would take in a trade up over a TE in bold, IMO there would be a trade however it would be out of the 1st!

25)Eagles=CB- Byron Murphy   -------  The best corner in the draft IMO.

26)Colts=WR- A.J. Brown -------- Nice piece to reinvent themselves

27)Oakland=OT- Kaleb McGary  ---- Desperate need however I would go with Little

28)Chargers=CB- Rock Ya-sin   ----- Another top CB

30)Packers=DT- Christian Wilkins --------   Desperate need.

To give up a 3rd for a good TE, No way. What make him that much better than players listed that will be available later in the draft. Who Bucky, Mel and DJ! The same guys who were say Ed Oliver in the teens few weeks earlier!  Shoot, look where you have EO going,  at 14 that IMO is nuts!! Don't listen just watch the tapes.

Jace Sternberger
Dawson Knox
Josh Oliver
Kahale Warring
Irv Smith Jr.

I know this isn't your mock, but DT is not a desperate need for GB. I'd go as far as to say it's not a need at all. 

6 hours ago, smetana34 said:

I know this isn't your mock, but DT is not a desperate need for GB. I'd go as far as to say it's not a need at all. 

Sorry That comment is for the Pats, replying to Fant pick. Pat need the DL not GB

21 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Worst Raider draft I have seen on this site.

We'll, Gruden & Mayock just sent their Scouts home & not because it's the Holidays. Apparently, there's frustration on the scouting process going on with the team.

Who knows why?

You can hate it all you want, but anything can & will happen come draft day.

Just now, aceinthehouse said:

We'll, Gruden & Mayock just sent their Scouts home & not because it's the Holidays. Apparently, there's frustration on the scouting process going on with the team.

Who knows why?

You can hate it all you want, but anything can & will happen come draft day.

Because there are major leaks. We can't have that on draft day. The scouting is done and we only need the 3-4 decision makers in the room come draft day. That's not uncommon at all, it's just blown up because it's the Raiders.

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Given your past predictions on this site that probably means Wentz is due for a few MVP seasons now 

I don't think we'll see any threat of Wentz becoming MVP.

He was & isn't the same player after his ACL tear. What made him so dangerous was his elusiveness & ability to throw on the run & escapability.

That's gone now. He's basically a little better version of a passer RG3 style after his ACL injury.

Simply put, the Eagles should have traded him for what they could get & signed Foles long term.

Could have got decent draft picks from Wentz, I believe.

Foles won you guys a SB. 

We don't even know how a non injured & healthy Wentz would do in the Playoffs. Let alone a SB. He could be like Kirk Cousins in huge games.

We know what Foles can do.

Eagles screwed up, imo.

Just now, aceinthehouse said:

I don't think we'll see any threat of Wentz becoming MVP.

He was & isn't the same player after his ACL tear. What made him so dangerous was his elusiveness & ability to throw on the run & escapability.

That's gone now. He's basically a little better version of a passer RG3 style after his ACL injury.

Simply put, the Eagles should have traded him for what they could get & signed Foles long term.

Could have got decent draft picks from Wentz, I believe.

Foles won you guys a SB. 

We don't even know how a non injured & healthy Wentz would do in the Playoffs. Let alone a SB. He could be like Kirk Cousins in huge games.

We know what Foles can do.

Eagles screwed up, imo.

This prediction will go as well as that 2,000 yard season from Derrius Guice went 

On 4/18/2019 at 3:56 PM, RaidersAreOne said:

Worst Raider draft I have seen on this site.

funny cause they make decisions like this throughout their history..over and over..so dont take shots at my guy...like what you did for the Lions. almost makes me want Q Williams. Would be an insane option

On 4/18/2019 at 3:38 AM, aceinthehouse said:

12)Packers=TE- T.J. Hockinson

A true weapon that the pack can definitely use for Rodgers. I'm betting the Patriots want this guy, but too far for them to go get. T.J. lands in Packers lap.

You have Ed Oliver and a slew of EDGE available, and you pick a TE.  Since 2005 when Ted Thompson took over as GM, the Packers have only drafted two non-premium positions in the first round (AJ Hawk in 2006 and HHCD in 2014).  That's not changing this year.  Ed Oliver is probably pretty easily the pick, but one of the EDGE could be the pick here as well.

On 4/18/2019 at 3:38 AM, aceinthehouse said:

30)Packers=DT- Christian Wilkins

After getting their TE, they take advantage of a meat stuffer still on the board.  He will definitely help them up front

After taking Oliver at 12, they wouldn't go DL and Greedy Williams is probably too good to pass up at this point.  Moves Josh Jackson to safety.

If the Jets select Sweat with the 3rd pick, that would be one hell of a surprise. Our GM tends to go with the safe prospect that are usually concensus high picks. See Leonard Williams, Sam Darnold and Jamal Adams. Aside from Darron Lee, Macc doesn't seem to go for the untapped potential guys in the first round. So, it's pretty unrealistic.

In terms of my reaction to that pick, I would lose my mind. In a negative way.

Archived