Which NBA Player Is Under The Most Pressure This Postseason? What About Next Regular Season?

the lone star

This postseason: Definitely Harden after failing once again last year down the stretch and with his playoff history. Second will be maybe Kyrie or Giannis? 

Next regular season: I'm going with Ben Simmons. He HAS to improve and take the next step or else Philly will have a ceiling in what they can do in the postseason. Second will be LeBron James. Actually he may be first and Simmons second. Not so much his own play, but LeBron needs to get to the playoffs and can't miss for two consecutive years in the West. 

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

This postseason: Definitely Harden after failing once again last year down the stretch and with his playoff history. Second will be maybe Kyrie or Giannis? 

Next regular season: I'm going with Ben Simmons. He HAS to improve and take the next step or else Philly will have a ceiling in what they can do in the postseason. Second will be LeBron James. Actually he may be first and Simmons second. Not so much his own play, but LeBron needs to get to the playoffs and can't miss for two consecutive years in the West. 

Yeah, I like those picks at lot. Next season will also depend on free agency, but as a team/franchise, I'd like to throw the Knicks into the ring.

Archived