Sign in to follow this  
OrangeNBlue86

2019 Schedule

No thread on this yet? We be slacking. 

My only comment is how have we had an opener at home every year since 2011? That’s crazy. Legwold has us at 8-8 and losing opening game to Raiders.

I went through an optimistic lens and got us to 9-7, pessimistic 6-10. 

Then I realized this year we really have no idea what we are going to get with a new HC and QB. So while I expect us to fall in the 6-9 win (nice) range, I would not be surprised if we were a wild card contender in the second half of the season.

I think the schedule is pretty god overall. A lot of fans complaining on Twitter about the lack of primetime games, but when you pick Top 10 and frankly don't have an exciting team, you can'rt expect much more than what we got.

That said, I think Denver will ultimately benefit from this schedule. They have a late bye (Week 10), and a Thursday game relatively early in the season which serves as a nice 2nd bye week early on. They play GB in September. They finish with back to back home games.

The toughest part of the schedule are the 4/5 weeks with 1pm EST start times. At the same time, it;s very possible Denver requested, and was granted, the ability to have those games clustered together for travel purposes. The MIN/BUF games in particular seem good because Denver can stay on the east coast and not need to travel back and forth across the country.