2017 College Football/2018 Draft Prospect Thread

TitanSlim

38 minutes ago, Castiron said:

All I know is if the Titans don't draft Billy Price and Chase Hansen next year I'm gonna punch a baby.

Is Price going to play RG? Ben Jones is the center and I doubt they move on from him. OG will be a need more specifically RG because I think Quinton Spain will be resigned. Who is Chase Hansen? The safety for Utah? The guy who will turn 25 after the draft? Yea, I'll pass.

I'm guessing we should be looking at Corners. Safetey's  and Edge Rushers. Maybe late round QB Prospects.

I can't see us drafting a WR high next year with Corey Davis. 
Jonu Smith and Walker seem to have the TE spot solid.
Got two Tackles.

I'm guessing (at this early stage) our 1st round pick will be the best defensive player on the board. 

I think edge rusher is our #1 priority next year. RG should probably be a pretty high priority as well. After that it really depends on what some of our additions look like in live games. ILB, S, CB, pass-rushing DE.

I still want to move Byard to SS and get a FS who can play deep and with slot WRs a little better. 

• 2 weeks later...

Bradley Chubb and Harold Landry are two of my favorite first round projects. Chubb would play the same position as Morgan that Dodd has failed to be prove worthy.  Landry would take over Orakpos role as our joker and best pass-rusher.

I also really like Minkah Fitzpatrick. He would give us a real cover safety who csn also play the slot. This would allow Byard to be our SS and roam all around the defense.

Archived