2017 College Football/2018 Draft Prospect Thread

TitanSlim

8 hours ago, TJM217 said:

I might be all alone on this one but my ideal draft is trading up for Laundry. One of the best things about not having a lot of needs is that we don’t need our draft picks and we can trade up and grab a great player.

If he falls close enough, I'm sure it will be discussed.  But the cost to move up could be too much fro Robinson to do. 

9 hours ago, VY said:

God that would be an awful move. We most definitely need picks 1-3 this year to build depth and re-stock for future starters. We have little capital to move up - this isn't Madden no players we would be willing to trade will get us much. 

Landry if he gets to 25 is an ok pick. Mortgaging the future for a maybe guy makes no sense. If somehow Chubb or Fitzpatrick fall a little maybe you see what you can do. They seem to be almost sure bets. Landry is still a wild card. 

Well we dont have to trade that far up. I was thinking jump Det at 20. We shouldnt have to sell the whole draft for that. Obviously they should do it for a guy they fell would be great.

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

If he falls close enough, I'm sure it will be discussed.  But the cost to move up could be too much fro Robinson to do. 

Yeah I wouldnt be surprised, but it seems like a buyers market, everyone seems like they want to trade down. That ideally should drive down the price. Just a thought.

Archived