2017 College Football/2018 Draft Prospect Thread

TitanSlim

29 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I don’t care where we’re drafting this upcoming season, if we go offense I want Quenton Nelson. Best OL in the country and would help the interior greatly.

Part of me wants this approach. 
Get the best OL on the board at some point in the draft.  If we want to be this smashmouth team, then get the top OL players in the market.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

As long as he weighs less than 215 pounds lol. 

Naw... Let's draft the biggest Mofo we can.....Bo Scarborough. lol Nothing like having another heavy footed plodding guy. :)

But yes....I want a guy that can hit the hole and go.  Seeing Murray miss wide open holes and seeing Henry unable to run unless having a lane is an unneeded obstacle. 

On 10/30/2017 at 12:15 PM, KingTitan said:

Part of me wants this approach. 
Get the best OL on the board at some point in the draft.  If we want to be this smashmouth team, then get the top OL players in the market.

Yeah let's draft another chance warmack!!

this team needs a sack artist for once

Right now I'm liking the idea of drafting Derwin James or the best interior OLineman on the board.  Admittedly I haven't really gotten acquainted to many of the draft prospects yet this year like I normally do. The likelihood of us drafting James is probably small with Cyprien in the fold, but I think a versatile SS that can cover and play the run like James can would be a very welcome addition to our defense. It'd be nice to pair another playmaker beside Byard and give us another piece that we can move around to cover RBs/TEs/WR and blitz from all over the field.  I feel like our FO is probably higher on Cyprien than they should be though, so SS probably won't even be in the discussion come draft time. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived