Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

@Pickle Rick, @The Orca, @Counselor@TheKillerNacho, @Tk3, @DingoLadd, @ET80. @Nazgul, @Forge@James@MWil23@SwAg@theuntouchable, @rackcs, @Malfatron, @wwhickok

What's this?

This is the ping list for every micro mafia game I host. They're anywhere from 1-3 days long and require anywhere from 3-9 people. Let me know if you want to be added to the ping list. If you want to be removed from the ping list you can pound sand.

Rules can be found in Post #2.

Current Game Info and Links

Don’t Lynch the Jester

Night 1 Is Tuesday at 10pm EST

Night 2 Is Wednesday at 10pm EST

Day 1 - Day 2 - Day 3

Goons have a DAY use Rolecop. They need to control TOWN population to win. Jester doesn't count and dies at LyLo OR 1:1 Ratio anyways.
Jester dies if they are alive at LyLo.
Town Tree Stump thinks they're Vanilla Townie.
Jailkeeper gets no results as far as blocked hit/roleblocked hit if they successfully prevent a hit.
Town only has to eliminate Mafia to win.

Role Name Role Description Win Condition
Mafia Rolecop 2-shot DAY Rolecop. Factional Hit and Chat with your teammate, [player and link]. With your faction, control at least half the town population to win.
Mafia Goon Factional Hit and Chat with your teammate, [player and link]. With your faction, control at least half the town population to win.
Jester No night ability, but you may vote. Get yourself lynched to win. You'll die if you enter LyLo alive.
Jailkeeper 2-shot Jailkeeper. Eliminate the Mafia to win.
Townie (Tree Stump) No night time ability. If you're lynched, you can continue to post after your death. Eliminate the Mafia to win.
Townie No night time ability. Eliminate the Mafia to win.

Roles and Abilities Rolecop, Goon, Jester, Jailkeeper, Tree Stump, Townie  

Additional Mechanics: None

Edited by Dome

Rules:
(Rules may vary slightly depending on the game, always check each game's Intro post for specific rules)

General Rules

1. Do not edit any post that is more than 5 minutes old. Do not edit any post that changes a vote. Violating either of these rules will result in your elimination from that game.
  2. Do not discuss a current game outside of this thread unless permitted by your role. Violation of this rule will result in your elimination from that game.
  3. Do not copy and paste anything that I send you. Do not post a screenshot of anything that I send you. Type it out yourself if you need to share it. Violation of this rule will result in your elimination from that game.
  4. After you've been eliminated from a game you may make one "Good Game" or "Eff you all" post.
    1. Remember that you are done playing at this point, so please don't post any game related information until the setup has ended.

Activity Rules

1. There will be no replacements once the game starts.
    1. If you miss a vote you'll be eliminated from that game.
      1. This rule will not be enforced for players who specifically "No Vote"
    2. If you miss a Night move you'll be eliminated from that game. 
      1. You may always have a Night move in early, as well as a contingency plan (Ex: Watch dome tonight. If dome is lynched,  watch jason instead). So you'll always have at least 23 hours between Nights to make a move and avoid elimination.
      2. If you're skipping a Night move, please specify this via PM. There is no punishment for purposefully skipping a Night move.

Voting and Night Time

1. Votes will be counted until Night begins. If Night begins at 10pm EST, any votes timestamped 10:00 or later will not count. I do not have to call Night time in order for Night to begin. 
    1. Votes are meant to be plainly seen and interpreted. No white text, no tiny votes.
  2. There is no talking after Night begins. This is based on timestamps, not when I call night in thread. There will be a 60 second grace period for people who were typing as we entered Night time.
    1. This will be player enforced if I'm not around, feel free to unofficially call night time at the deadline if people don't STFU on their own.
  3. If there is a tie at the deadline, we enter sudden death. The first player to gain a voting lead after the deadline will be lynched. If the tie is not broken in 15 minutes there will be no lynch.
    1. Obviously talking and voting is allowed during sudden death; but as soon as a player gains a voting lead the "no talking" policy will be back in effect.
  4. Players may choose to skip forward and not wait for a Night deadline to lynch someone. To do this the player must cast their vote and Lock It In. Locked votes cannot be changed until the next Day begins. If a majority vote locks in on one player, we can skip ahead to the Night phase. Night Phases will last longer if this happens, because I'll allow more time to finalize moves.
Edited by Dome

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Depends on who else plays.

I’m going to be honest, I feel the same way..

I feel like this needs a .... variety of players.. and that includes a swag

I joined, but would consider backing out if the full roster is a team that I am not comfortable with.. it doesn’t hurt to reserve your spot