Super Mock Draft Fun Time

Ftn49

I know Y2 has his mock game but I thought I would do a forum contest a little differently.

Heres the rules I was thinking of, subject to change if someone brings up a good point... post a first round mock draft, no explanations just 1-32 who you think will be drafted and by who. Each draft slot is worth 125 points. 25 points for the team, 100 points for the pick in descending increments of 5 points for each draft slot.

Examples:

Correct pick

1. Arizona Cardinals- Kyler Murray - 125 points total

Incorrect pick

Example 2:

1. Arizona Cardinals- Kyler Murray

Arizona goes with Bosa so you get 25 points for Arizona and Murray goes 10th to the Denver

Still get 25 points for the correct team, but the player only nets you 55 for a total of 80 points.

Example 3:

1. Arizona Cardinals- Kyler Murray

Arizona trades out to the Giants who select Dwayne Haskins, Kyler has some pics show up on facebook showing him snorting lines off of a lady of the nights booty and falls to the 3rd round, pick 96 to the redskins.

0 points due to both the lack of team and not within 20 picks.

Contestant with the most points with be crowned FF San Francisco 49ers Super Mock Draft Fun Time Champion of the WORLD. 

Contestants must have their entries in by midnight Tuesday as I will take screen shots of all the entries at that time so when Kylers pics show up 20 minutes before draft time it can't be changed. 

Bonus points: predict trades correctly in the first round and get an extra 50 points. Predict all the legacies of it and get 500.

Example

Arizona trade 1 to the Giants for 4: Correctly predicted get 50 points

Arizona traded 1 to the Giants for 4, 17, 2020 second rounder and 2019 5th rounder correctly predicted get 500.

Fans of all teams welcome to play!

Archived