Raiders suspend their scouting staff?

vike daddy

17 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Awesome read @Xenos, thanks for sharing. Mayock is an absolute gem. 

There's more at the beginning of the article if you haven't read that part yet. It's interesting to see this behind the scene stuff.

6 minutes ago, Xenos said:

There's more at the beginning of the article if you haven't read that part yet. It's interesting to see this behind the scene stuff.

Yup read the whole thing. I feel so much more comfortable with our future with Mayock at the helm rather than just Gruden. Mayock and Gruden seemingly work very well together and challenge each-other. 

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Yup read the whole thing. I feel so much more comfortable with our future with Mayock at the helm rather than just Gruden. Mayock and Gruden seemingly work very well together and challenge each-other. 

The main concern, which Peter King brought up last week in his own Raider centric piece, was that Gruden also has a tendency to just as easily fall out of love with someone.

11 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Awesome read @Xenos, thanks for sharing. Mayock is an absolute gem. 

" I said it to somebody, I don’t remember who, and I remember thinking to myself, ‘Man, if you just draft from these two teams, you’re gonna do well, forget the rest of the country.’ "

... And so he did.