Raiders suspend their scouting staff?

vike daddy

Not sure about scouts “going home” with the other 31 teams but scouts not being able to see the final draft board the week of the draft is commonplace. That’s an exclusive club. I’d imagine the evaluation end of things is completed by now. This seems mostly like a non-story that’s been made into something. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UtahUtesFan said:

It's a non-story to me, but it doesn't change my opinion on Gruden, I think he's very incompetent as coach. Pains me to watch him turn the Raiders back into a dumpster fire. 

Jack Del Rio was way better of a coach. 

The last sentence just shows your ignorance. JDR was not a good coach. If he was, he might have a job somewhere right now. The truth is that he was never going to get the raiders to go anywhere. 

The book is still out on gruden

1 hour ago, N4L said:

The last sentence just shows your ignorance. JDR was not a good coach. If he was, he might have a job somewhere right now. The truth is that he was never going to get the raiders to go anywhere. 

The book is still out on gruden

Yeah, we'll see. I fail to see how JDR was such a terrible coach compard to the other 50 they've had. It stems from the top. 

Edited by UtahUtesFan

5 hours ago, UtahUtesFan said:

It's a non-story to me, but it doesn't change my opinion on Gruden, I think he's very incompetent as coach. Pains me to watch him turn the Raiders back into a dumpster fire. 

Jack Del Rio was way better of a coach. 

back into a dumpster fire from what?

This is how it works in the NFL. What Rappaport reported or didn't report is immaterial. The scouts did their work and turned it in. Their job is done. And then they are sent home until after the draft.

Cold blooded? Probably - but far from breaking news. The Browns did the same thing, I believe when Dorsey came in.