Trade Targets?

Fatgerman

4 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

I love you too, baby. Let's not fight...for the kids. I caught @NudeTayne trying on ladies clothes, and @Kiwibrown is starting to get into trouble at school. Plus, I'm pretty sure @freakygeniuskid is peeing the bed again.

Our little boys are growing up so fast.

One is not "caught" living one's own personal truth! ! You know, it's people like you

2 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

She prefers NudeJayne now, respect that.

Kiwi graduated 15 years ago of course he is getting in trouble hanging around school, he thinks he's Matthew McConaughey.

And that's not pee.

@Nudejayne to @Fatgerman:

Untitledavasvasv-e1437445474839-640x400.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

He also isn't elite athletically

http://www.nfl.com/player/jalenramsey/2555280/combine

Dominant athlete. Sprinter and champion long jumper for Seminoles track team and hit a 40-inch vertical leap in high school. Prototype frame for a big, press­ cover corner. From press, lands accurate blows with extended arms into the shoulders of receivers. Can redirect and, in some cases, completely road­block a route with his disruptive press strength and tactics. Has experience at safety and as slot corner. Boundary corner in 2015 and quick to crowd outside releases against sideline. Shines in trail coverage. Has athletic ability to slam on brakes from full sprint and shadow comeback routes. Length and closing speed make it difficult to beat him over the top. Elite leaper who can challenge jump balls against anyone. Uses aggressive ripping and raking against catch attempts. Aware and instinctive from zone and off coverage. Diagnoses quickly and will stick a foot in the ground and drive hard towards the throw. Balanced, wrap-up tackler in space. Allowed a completion rate of just 38.5 percent.

That couldn't be further from the truth.

47 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

http://www.nfl.com/player/jalenramsey/2555280/combine

Dominant athlete. Sprinter and champion long jumper for Seminoles track team and hit a 40-inch vertical leap in high school. Prototype frame for a big, press­ cover corner. From press, lands accurate blows with extended arms into the shoulders of receivers. Can redirect and, in some cases, completely road­block a route with his disruptive press strength and tactics. Has experience at safety and as slot corner. Boundary corner in 2015 and quick to crowd outside releases against sideline. Shines in trail coverage. Has athletic ability to slam on brakes from full sprint and shadow comeback routes. Length and closing speed make it difficult to beat him over the top. Elite leaper who can challenge jump balls against anyone. Uses aggressive ripping and raking against catch attempts. Aware and instinctive from zone and off coverage. Diagnoses quickly and will stick a foot in the ground and drive hard towards the throw. Balanced, wrap-up tackler in space. Allowed a completion rate of just 38.5 percent.

That couldn't be further from the truth.

It could be if I said it about a more athletic player. I didn't say he wasn't athletic just that he isn't elite, specifically at his position. I'd say below average agility for a #1 CB and probably below average speed. A lot like Joe Haden athletically. Obviously a better press player but odds are he will be a safety 5 years from now or 3 years into his 2nd contract and seeing that he often takes run plays off maybe that isn't a good idea. On the Derrick Henry run where it looked like Ramsey may have been trying Henry clearly ran away from him. Even though linebackers were catching him from behind on runs, so maybe he wasn't giving the effort that he appeared to.

Would you trade Ward for Ramsey straight up? I wouldn't. Ramsey should make us a lot better against the pass right away and maybe even playing here would motivate him to play with effort a higher percentage of snaps but that's not a gamble I'd be willing to take. I lost all respect for him as a football player, I'd trust Deion Sanders more making a tackle against a RB because I know there is a higher chance he'd at least try to get in the way not jog behind or run out of the way.

14 hours ago, pnies20 said:

I can also confirm this is true. Duke Johnson, 2nd,4th and 6th has been where the talks have started according to tradetayne’s source.

If only Tayne's unnamed source was the invisiblol.

Edited by NudeTayne
If only it were so easy.

If we still had the player/talent evaluators from the past then yes to Ramsey, still no to Clark.  I think Vernon has the best year of his career barring injury.

given that we do actually have good talent evaluators now, I trust them to get 2 pretty good players, potential studs even, with 2 round 2 picks so also no to ramsey.