Mock Off First-Pick

NFL_Fan

Did a double trade down. Was going to do just one. Which I still would be happy with. But a cool shock and still get a above average starter in 3 years. Then Baker fell in our laps in the 2nd. I really like Rapp at Safety to compete and backup both sides. I like more FS though. Then a WR that can play in slot and take the top off. Also jet sweep or end around. Then some work on O line. Went with the Wisconsin product. Close to home and Wisconsin seems to do a good job at  pumping our starting Olineman. Buggs as a backup versatile dlineman. Moreau dropped...and personally I like him just as much as Hock. Oh this is where I tell you why I traded down. I was trying to trade down to get Burns and then trade up and get TE Hockenson....he was pick the 2nd team I tried to trade with...darn you Denver!! Cominsky is a freak athlete. That is where I go with my later picks. Connelly another solid product. It was between him and a cali guy. Think we would have better chance resigning this guy for his career. Sheffield drop was huge. Why not add a #5/6 incase Agnew is hurt again. Hall is a power back we could use as #4 and insurance. Roberson is my special small school guy I like. Also versatile. Also visited the Lions. I know its silly with two trade downs but I plnned on trading the picks anyway. If you want to see first rd all NFL let me know!!

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 19 (TENN): Brian Burns, DE, Florida St. (A+)
Round 2 Pick 11: Deandre Baker, CB, Georgia (A)
Round 2 Pick 14 (WASH): Taylor Rapp, SS/FS, Washington (A)
Round 2 Pick 19 (TENN): Parris Campbell, WR, Ohio St. (B+)
Round 3 Pick 12 (WASH): Beau Benzschawel, OG, Wisconsin (A-)
Round 3 Pick 24: Isaiah Buggs, DE/DT, Alabama (A)
Round 4 Pick 9: Foster Moreau, TE, LSU (A+)
Round 5 Pick 8: John Cominsky, DE, University of Charleston (B)
Round 6 Pick 11: Ryan Connelly, ILB, Wisconsin (A)
Round 6 Pick 31: Kendall Sheffield, CB, Ohio St. (A+)
Round 7 Pick 10: Darrin Hall, RB, Pittsburgh (A)
Round 7 Pick 15: Derick Roberson, OLB/DE, Sam Houston State (A)

Round 1 Pick 1 (1) Cardinals: Kyler Murray (QB) Oklahoma
Round 1 Pick 2 (2) 49ers: Nick Bosa (DE) Ohio St.
Round 1 Pick 3 (3) Jets: Montez Sweat (DE) Miss. State
Round 1 Pick 4 (4) Raiders: Quinnen Williams (DT) Alabama
Round 1 Pick 5 (5) Buccaneers: Jawaan Taylor (OT) Florida
Round 1 Pick 6 (6) Giants: Josh Allen (OLB) Kentucky
Round 1 Pick 7 (7) Jaguars: Jonah Williams (OT) Alabama
Round 1 Pick 8 (8) (DET) Redskins: DK Metcalf (WR) Ole Miss
Round 1 Pick 9 (9) Bills: Andre Dillard (OT) Washington St.
Round 1 Pick 10 (10) Broncos: Dwayne Haskins (QB) Ohio St.
Round 1 Pick 11 (11) Bengals: Greedy Williams (CB) LSU
Round 1 Pick 12 (12) Packers: Devin Bush (OLB/ILB) Michigan
Round 1 Pick 13 (13) Dolphins: Ed Oliver (DT) Houston
Round 1 Pick 14 (14) Falcons: Clelin Ferrell (DE) Clemson

Round 1 Pick 15 (15) (WASH) Titans: Rashan Gary (DE/DT) Michigan (initially was here, but was so sad after those last four picks)
Round 1 Pick 16 (16) (CAR) Colts: NKeal Harry (WR) Arizona St.
Round 1 Pick 17 (17) (NYG) Chargers: Christian Wilkins (DT) Clemson
Round 1 Pick 18 (18) Vikings: Garrett Bradbury (C/OG) NC State

Also did this one. Similar concept. But when Fant went off the board I tried for Hock...of coursee he went next..all well. starting guard. 

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 11 (CINN): Clelin Ferrell, DE, Clemson (A)
Round 1 Pick 23 (HOU): Cody Ford, OG/OT, Oklahoma (A)
Round 3 Pick 24: Lonnie Johnson, CB, Kentucky (A)
Round 4 Pick 9: Foster Moreau, TE, LSU (A+)
Round 5 Pick 8: Daylon Mack, DT, Texas A&M (A)
Round 6 Pick 11: Kendall Sheffield, CB, Ohio St. (A+)
Round 7 Pick 10: Tony Pollard, WR/RB, Memphis (A+)
Round 7 Pick 15: Josiah Tauaefa, ILB/OLB, UT-San Antonio (A)

I'm not sure you even picked one starter/early contributor with the first three out of four picks. Rapp, imo, has a chance, but the others need time/work imo to be effective NFL starters. I like adding pass rushers but not really Burns. An I'm not sure the trade downs/double down is really like believable/legit. Good idea just, far-fetched I guess is what I'm saying.

Like the second mock better. First two picks have chances to latch on to real roles/starting positions. The two CB's can be eased into the system and really worked into the game plan as the year goes on and they catch up with the defense/concepts. I think Moreau/Mack can be solid back up, rotational guys. Moreau is a 1st/2nd down/goalline blocker and Mack is that nice big NT you like on 1st and 2nd down that can come in on occasion during games. 

First mock, solid D/C grade(I'm not not a fan, sorry.). Second Mock I'm going to give a B. Good/useful players, not sure you've drafted a stud but that's fine cause there about four guys that look useful with the others getting a chance to develop, (Specifically Tony Pollard). 

Archived