Amazon and Disney vying for rights to NFL Sunday Ticket

vike daddy

47 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I did that once, the card I paid for it with was obviously registered in america and I got a call from my bank.

So it was the bank that got involved or something? I've been using Game Pass Intl for 8-9 years now.  Never an issue. 

I'm legitimately confused by them even considering moving away from DirecTV, yet still considering the Ticket as something approaching what it was. Unless you get the Ticket as a promotional deal, it's a fair amount of money. How does that even jibe with Disney+ (starts at $7/month) or Amazon Prime (around $15/month)? I mean...how would they make it work? Also, having the ticket streaming only would be an incredibly bad move, as that's simply not reliable enough for a product that wants to be everywhere, on time and without flaws. The NFL needs to wise up and put aside the massive upfront money and diversify the thing, including doing pay-per-view for single games, or packages of games. They'd end up making more money, and serving their fan base better.