NFL Draft - if we had...(Q.1)

Texas_OutLaw7

I would have to say, without a shadow of a doubt, the best Safety available.

The audience hears the sound of multiple thumps due to a collective series of heart attacks.

PSYCH!

Bosa or Oliver, leaning towards Oliver.

Edited by Rtnldave

Bosa and Quinnen Williams are the two best players in the draft IMO. I don't think the gap is significant one way or another. I think Williams would help our defense more as it is currently constructed. Lawrence - Williams - Crawford - Quinn as a 3rd and long pass rush group would be cheese

7 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

IMO, Williams will be the best player from this draft and it also fills a need.

Depends how we acquired the pick, though. If we got it from having the worst record, almost certainly I’d take Murray.

I thought about it. He's the only QB that has ##1 overall talent, but he is just to damn little.  If he were 6'2" 215 it would be a no brainer

52 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I thought about it. He's the only QB that has ##1 overall talent, but he is just to damn little.  If he were 6'2" 215 it would be a no brainer

Brees baby. I'm not a fan of Murray...but if anyone can have the kind of success Brees did, I think it's Murray.

1 minute ago, D82 said:

Brees baby. I'm not a fan of Murray...but if anyone can have the kind of success Brees did, I think it's Murray.

What do you think about his leadership qualities? He seems soft spoken and shy sometimes.