Time to hold Mark Murphy accountable?

GB Scott

2 hours ago, Pugger said:

Favre is a fine one to talk.  How come he only won it once?   His screw ups in several playoff games both in GB and MN prevented him from winning another ring.

I will say what was said above - there was more than one guilty party.   Yes, Murphy kept Ted around too long and McCarthy kept Capers around too long.  But you have to credit Murphy with finally doing something by replacing TT with Gute and finally canning McCarthy.  If these move don't work the BOD will replace Murphy.

I agree.  Favre may be the last QB that has the right to rip another QB for not winning more.  He's got just one Super Bowl and costed his team a couple of chances playing for others because of his inability to play under pressure late in games.  I love Favre but his decision making late in playoff games was brutal.  He was a terrible playoff QB for the second half of his career.  After 1999, he had just one more playoff TD than INT.  

Edited by SSG