How many Steelers fans are aware of the fact that Franco Harris is the most overrated thing to ever exist on planet earth?

NFLExpert49

16 hours ago, warfelg said:

I had a long reply typed up but reading through your posts in the past it's not worth my time.  Some of the arguments you made are those of someone clearly disturbed.

You told me you were putting me on ignore. But just like the way you deliberately misrepresented what I said in the most ridiculous way, you're a despicable liar. You have no integrity whatsoever. 

14 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

This guy is a complete moron, and everyone on NFL General can confirm that. Stop wasting your time.

I take on entire forums of clueless imbeciles like you, and you get demolished so badly in every argument that you have nothing left to resort to but name calling. You're a joke. 

12 minutes ago, NFLExpert49 said:

you're a despicable liar. You have no integrity whatsoever

JV, have you answered any of my 10 questions yet? Im also awaiting my YouTube analysis so you can rebut my fact driven claims of how good Franco was. Have them to me by EOB, please, Junior. 

Edited by Dcash4

4 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

JV, have you answered any of my 10 questions yet? Im also awaiting my YouTube analysis so you can rebut my fact driven claims of how good Franco was. Have them to me by EOB, please, Junior. 

All the pathetic attempts at snark in the world aren't going to make Franco Harris a good running back. Sorry to tell you that, mate. 

1 minute ago, NFLExpert49 said:

All the pathetic attempts at snark in the world aren't going to make Franco Harris a good running back. Sorry to tell you that, mate. 

And having 0 info to back your claim isn't going to make him bad, JV. So bring more to the table or good luck and good night. 

Just now, Dcash4 said:

And having 0 info to back your claim isn't going to make him bad, JV. So bring more to the table or good luck and good night. 

I don't have to make him bad because he is bad. And the fact that I pointed that out is upsetting you homers. 

5 minutes ago, NFLExpert49 said:

Which is precisely the point. His presence in the HOF undermines the whole institution. 

I don't think so, Junior Varsity. Seems to have a strong case, you on the other hand, have no case -- outside of your expert opinion which has zero premise, zero backing, and zero evidence, which leads me to believe its false....unless you have something other than saying you - with your junior varsity level of football understanding -- watched games. 

29 minutes ago, NFLExpert49 said:

I take on entire forums of clueless imbeciles like you

You're like the 30 year old girl on facebook (thats a social media thing, Junior) complain because they are single that "every guys is the same". Maybe its not the guys that are the problem...maybe we should take a long hard look at the other piece of the equation, Junior.

If hall of fame voters, communities of people, and just about everyone say one thing and you choose to be on the outside looking in....least have something interesting to bring to the table. Ya know, a stat or two that actually exists, a quote from a player you can actually source...something like that would be helpful, JV.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dcash4 said:

I don't think so, Junior Varsity. Seems to have a strong case, you on the other hand, have no case -- outside of your expert opinion which has zero premise, zero backing, and zero evidence, which leads me to believe its false....unless you have something other than saying you - with your junior varsity level of football understanding -- watched games. 

You're like the 30 year old girl on facebook (thats a social media thing, Junior) complain because they are single that "every guys is the same". Maybe its not the guys that are the problem...maybe we should take a long hard look at the other piece of the equation, Junior.

If hall of fame voters, communities of people, and just about everyone say one thing and you choose to be on the outside looking in....least have something interesting to bring to the table. Ya know, a stat or two that actually exists, a quote from a player you can actually source...something like that would be helpful, JV.  

The only reason you believe it's false is you're a Steelers homer. 

In case you weren't aware of it, most people who post on NFL forums are idiots with no understanding of the game; a bunch of box score-regurgitating lowbrows. 

1 minute ago, NFLExpert49 said:

people who post on NFL forums are idiots with no understanding of the game; a bunch of box score-regurgitating lowbrows.

Said the person, posting in an NFL forum, pushing a narrative no one else believes and has no backing of its validity outside of his own, unique mind. Wrong again, JV. 

Just to help you out:

[Validity: Noun the quality of being logically or factually sound; soundness or cogency.]

2 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I wish a mod would get on and lock this thread already. Nothing good is happening in here.

Honest question. Do we even have mods anymore? I thought posts couldnt go pass 100 pages too? 

Just now, Dcash4 said:

Said the person, posting in an NFL forum, pushing a narrative no one else believes and has no backing of its validity outside of his own, unique mind. Wrong again, JV. 

Just to help you out:

[Validity: Noun the quality of being logically or factually sound; soundness or cogency.]

The late Dave Duerson agreed with me. So did Jim Brown. Plenty of actual NFL people agree with me.