How many Steelers fans are aware of the fact that Franco Harris is the most overrated thing to ever exist on planet earth?

NFLExpert49

1 hour ago, NFLExpert49 said:

Talking about how objectively horrid a player Franco Harris was is "disrespecting" you? You see, that's when you know that you have gone off the deep end as an NFL fan.

What do you mean I have "NO IDEA" what I'm talking about? I've been watching football for probably longer than you've even been alive. I know exactly what I'm talking about, which is why I can start a thread like this. 

Nothing youre saying is based on real fact. Its a subjective opinion. 

Also...your 2nd paragraph shows your undeniable ego and proves you dont have a clue. Get the ..... out of our forum and stay the ..... out.

Youre here to do nothing more than troll. GFY.

3 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

.....lol what? 

Proving something to be true is quite literally the definition of a fact. 

And why would you think the sky being blue would be a fact in your example? Because there might be multiple cases in which multiple people have...oh, I don’t know what’s a good word for it....proven it?

Third time: please quote me one of your facts. 

No, something does not become untrue just because you haven't proven it. When nobody knew the world was round, it was still a fact that the world was round.

Again, every single thing I wrote is a fact, whether you are aware of it or not. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Nothing youre saying is based on real fact. Its a subjective opinion. 

Also...your 2nd paragraph shows your undeniable ego and proves you dont have a clue. Get the ..... out of our forum and stay the ..... out.

Youre here to do nothing more than troll. GFY.

No, something is subjective when it can't be proven. If I say, "Franco Harris was ugly to watch," that's subjective.

Franco Harris was objectively soft, however. This can be proven by the fact that he broke tackles at the lowest rate of any RB who ever lived. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NFLExpert49 said:

No, something is subjective when it can't be proven. If I say, "Franco Harris was ugly to watch," that's subjective.

Franco Harris was objectively soft, however. This can be proven by the fact that he broke tackles at the lowest rate of any RB who ever lived. 

Funny. Bell isnt known for breaking tackles. He is known for eluding contact all together. More often than not when is contacted he goes down.

It's your opinion and thats fine, but no one here agrees with you. 

2 minutes ago, NFLExpert49 said:

Care to provide your sources for that statistical opinion, I mean fact. 

9 minutes ago, NFLExpert49 said:

No, something does not become untrue just because you haven't proven it.

And it’s not a FACT, until you prove it. There is a difference between something being a stone cold fact and something that isn’t untrue. Nothing you said, you have been able to back up. It’s an opinion, it doesn’t become fact until there is evidence to back up your claim— of which you have none. 

It doesn’t mean it’s untrue, but it damn sure isn’t a fact. And brining nothing other than saying “it’s fact because I say it is” means you actually don’t have anything that could remotely back up what you say.

2 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

And it’s not a FACT, until you prove it. There is a difference between something being a stone cold fact and something that isn’t untrue. Nothing you said, you have been able to back up. It’s an opinion, it doesn’t become fact until there is evidence to back up your claim— of which you have none. 

It doesn’t mean it’s untrue, but it damn sure isn’t a fact. And brining nothing other than saying “it’s fact because I say it is” means you actually don’t have anything that could remotely back up what you say.

Nope. A fact just means that it can be objectively proven; not that it has been. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Funny. Bell isnt known for breaking tackles. He is known for eluding contact all together. More often than not when is contacted he goes down.

It's your opinion and thats fine, but no one here agrees with you. 

A great or even good RB will get extra yards either by breaking tackles or making someone miss. A product-of-his-blocking journeyman-caliber bum will only get what the blocking gets him and then go down to the first would be tackler. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NFLExpert49 said:

Nope. A fact just means that it can be objectively proven; not that it has been. 

Lol, and now you don’t know the definition of objectively. 

Please, continue talking. I have nothing better to do.

But we can use that definition...of something that CAN be shown to be true....so show us...show us the evidence that points to it being true. 

10 minutes ago, DudeWhat??? said:

I thought you said he falls after the first hit. Here are several examples of him running through tackles and defenders. Some two at a time. 

https://youtu.be/VKb3QeI7YfM

Hilarious. That video only proves my point. "Franco Harris Hilites"...with him breaking only 1 tackle (Browns' corner, Thom Darden) on the muddiest field you will ever see. 

Now, here's a Le'Veon Bell highlight video: 

Bell has had about 50% of the touches Harris had in his career, and you would struggle to fill 25% of the time in this video for Harris. 

• Like 1