My last 2019 Mock (three-rounder)

7DnBrnc53

I'd rather have Bradbury. The Vikes don't need a Left Tackle. Riley Reiff is more than competent and I don't think Little is good enough value to need to take a Tackle at that spot. 

The Vikes need interior OL help right now. Sure Reiff could move inside if a tackle is drafted, but if we're talking best OL available, I'd think Bradbury or Lindstrom or Risner would be higher than Little.

DT is s good pick in round two and I'm fine with a WR in round 3. I'd prefer to see another OL in rounds two or three but I won't argue against the Tillery pick.

15 hours ago, 7DnBrnc53 said:

15. PITTSBURGH (from WAS): Brian Burns, OLB, Florida St.

There's a good chance Burns could fall to 20 or below, and as @MOSteelers56 stated, Ferrell is a good choice at #20 either way. If the Steelers are trading up, I think they're going after Devin White.

11 hours ago, scar988 said:

Great trade. Though I doubt it is that little. I'd expect the 4th instead of the 6th.

Great pick

Horrible pick. LB isn't really a need and Joseph would be a massive reach here. Kaleb McGary sitting right there would help at RT and that's an actual need.

Scar pretty much nailed it for the falcons. 

This is a fantastic trade for us at a 1st, 3rd, and 6th you HAVE TO MAKE THE DEAL.  Ed Oliver is a great selection for us in the 1st.

2nd round pick on the other hand is not a good pick because like he said LB isnt a major need for us and we could use a RT or CB preferably a OT if a good one is there which im fine with Kaleb like he said.    So Oliver + Kaleb in 1st 3 rounds is what were looking at and something alot of fans would love.

Archived