Draft Week

MKnight82

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

What are everyone's plans for the draft?  I'm probably going to drive to my parents house and stay the weekend with them so I can watch the draft with my Dad.  

Aren't you married ? What happens with the wife or you just say baby- See you Sunday night -have fun !

Thursday-I'm hunkering down in my man hole of an in house office ( bedroom #4 so to speak ) with my computer and TV so I watch what you guys have to say . Friday -I'm up against it cause she works and I'm a house husband and she wants to go out Friday nights! Every Friday night. I need to weddle my way into another night with my door shut and TV and computer = Pray for me guys .. Saturday .. I 'll catch as catch can .. Not a priority .. I know --TMI !

6 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Aren't you married ? What happens with the wife or you just say baby- See you Sunday night -have fun !

I invited my wife but she's sat through too many drafts she's informed me she's staying home lol.  

15 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Thursday-I'm hunkering down in my man hole of an in house office ( bedroom #4 so to speak ) with my computer and TV so I watch what you guys have to say . Friday -I'm up against it cause she works and I'm a house husband and she wants to go out Friday nights! Every Friday night. I need to weddle my way into another night with my door shut and TV and computer = Pray for me guys .. Saturday .. I 'll catch as catch can .. Not a priority .. I know --TMI !

What if we just trade all our day 2 draft picks to trade up and draft a guard? That way you're home free on Friday!

2 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Will probably drink a couple old fashioneds and post on here about how big a bust each of our picks will be.

Would not have picked you for an Old Fashioned kind of guy. Props to you.

I'll be chillin at home like I always do and hopefully be elated they didn't trade up for or reach for a QB in round 1. If Haskins, Lock or Jones fall to15, then take them there but don't trade up. If they're gone, take BPA in a position we need which is like 1/2 the positions on the team.

Archived