Final 2019 First Round Mock Draft

DoleINGout

4 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

i'm on the eagles dont need a corner bandwagon cause we already have some good young ones.

Montez Sweat might be fun

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Stop mocking a CB to the Eagles.......

My first inclination was to mock Bradbury to the Eagles after I had the Raiders taking Josh Jacobs. Thoughts?

7 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

It would come quite a shock. Bills have done extensive work on Oliver and next to none of Gary. Also Oliver already goes against the grain for the "prototype" McDermott and Beane like to employ at DT so I can't see them doing that unless it is for a dominant presence. Something Gary has failed to be thus far. 

Sometimes "extended work" equates to a team being sure they don't want to invest.

8 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

But I think choosing Sweat/Burns would make the team better than Bradbury.

If Bradbury were scooped up the Eagles at 25 and Deandre Baker is available; would the Chiefs bite perhaps? The main rationale for the Bradbury pick besides perceived need is that the Chiefs have already somewhat tried to address defensive end thus maybe lowering priority in a deep class such as this to day two instead of the first round.

56 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

If Bradbury were scooped up the Eagles at 25 and Deandre Baker is available; would the Chiefs bite perhaps? The main rationale for the Bradbury pick besides perceived need is that the Chiefs have already somewhat tried to address defensive end thus maybe lowering priority in a deep class such as this to day two instead of the first round.

I think so. He’d likely be BPA or very close to it at that point. Plus the Chiefs only have two CB signed past this season (Ward and Smith), so the need is there as well. 

1 hour ago, DoleINGout said:

Is this that you don't like the pick or that you are simply bored by expectations?

I’m just bored with 95% of the mocks I’ve seen in the last 6 weeks saying Devin White. I’d be ok with the pick in real life (though I’d hope we could manage a trade down between 7 and 10 and still get him). Just would be fun to see some variety to have something different to comment and contemplate on. 

28 minutes ago, bigdog2372 said:

I’m just bored with 95% of the mocks I’ve seen in the last 6 weeks saying Devin White. I’d be ok with the pick in real life (though I’d hope we could manage a trade down between 7 and 10 and still get him). Just would be fun to see some variety to have something different to comment and contemplate on. 

Okay, I figured as much.

• Like 1