Final 2019 First Round Mock Draft

DoleINGout

You're missing one big piece to this puzzle.  There is no way Jawaan Taylor is not the first OL taken let alone not even in the first round.  If he IS still there when the Dolphins pick, they take him.  Otherwise I like the Williams pick.

2 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

But maybe Sean McDermott feels like he does. Maybe he sees something that says, "Nah" to him. 😂

lol okay fine.

How about the Bills don't want Gary because of potentially needing surgery after the season, something they risked and lost on with Shaq Lawson? :P

1 hour ago, praegler said:

You're missing one big piece to this puzzle.  There is no way Jawaan Taylor is not the first OL taken let alone not even in the first round.  If he IS still there when the Dolphins pick, they take him.  Otherwise I like the Williams pick.

I'm a huge Taylor fan as well. Aside from the Jags I haven't seen much hype recently though.

In light of the Frank Clark trade to the Chiefs, and with some feedback, I've changed these four picks:

9. Bills - Jawaan Taylor, OT (Capable of becoming an All Pro right tackle or right guard after his rookie season. Current starter is a thirty-three year old journeyman free agent.)

17. Niners - Garrett Bradbury, C (Day 1 center starter who can grow with Jimmy Garoppolo.)

29. Seahawks - Chris Lindstrom, OL (Big offensive lineman with versatility to play every position on the offensive line which suits what the Seahawks do.)

30. Packers - Rashan Gary, DE (Fits the profile of the long limbed defenders the Packers use while bolstering their edge rush nicely.)

Also, I will add that the Broncos pick of Dexter Lawrence could just as easily be Ed Oliver and flipped with the Falcons selection. The other rumored interest of Elway's is Drew Lock, a top five talent locked inside a fringe third round player, (in my opinion).

Edited by DoleINGout
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

haha same ownership group though who should step in and say NO WAY to a first round pick who could miss half or more of their rookie season.

I like your update a lot better lol

Yeah, that shoulder issue is a red flag for Gary I wasn't up-to-date on last night when I made the mock draft either. Jawaan Taylor needed a home in the first anyways. He is a beast.