3 round mock QB’s in demand - few trades thrown in

mountainpd

I love the trade downs for Miami but not necessarily the players. 

Bradbury : A+ - We literally have nothing worthwhile in the interior OL. Great pick.

McGary: C+: I actually like McGary but I don't know how I'd feel taking linemen back-to-back.  Maybe an OT like Chuma Edoga in the 4th.

Ximines: D - Not really a fan  + if we pass on Thornhill with Reshad Jones possibly being traded, I'll go crazy. 

Grier: C - Grier is fine although I don't think they're willing to spend a pick on any QB this year not named Murray or Haskins. 

Buggs: B - Actually don't mind Buggs, its just one of my draft-crush was selected three picks later.

Of course Miami should hit on needs but they also should be trying to add talent to a team that's void of few stars. With that trade down:

1. C Garrett Bradbury

2. S Juan Thornhill

3a. DE/OLB Ben Banogu

3b. OG Yodney Cajuste

3c. DE Anthony Nelson

You are 100% correct i thinking a couple of teams won't with the Falcons being 1 of them.  We went 0 for 3 in this mock draft  and it would be really bad for us.

14. ATL - Brian Burns - DE - Florida State  - This is coming from a huge FSU fan im not ok with watching him at FSU not being thrilled with him and then have to take him at 14 and watching it all over again.   I might be ok with him in the mid to late 20's but not at 14 with much better players available there. Rashan Gary is also a big no i'll gladly pass on him in round 1.

2nd - Riley Ridley - This is possibly the worst pick we could make outside of a QB or TE in the 1st 4 rounds.   1st off Ridley is a 4th to 7th round prospect and 2nd our WR core is ABSOLUTELY STACKED and possibly the best in the league.  We have 0 needs for a WR this early i wouldn't be against Ridley in round 5 or 6 for depth after all our positions of need are covered but in round 2 thats insane.

3rd - Tre Lamar- LB - Clemson  - I actually like Lamar as a player a good bit and like FSU am a big Clemson fan as well. My other team is michigan those are my big 3 teams pretty much in order.  FSU > Clemson > Michigan.  With that said even though i like him as a player the position of need is not there for us in round 3 over players thats better.   The only real Lb i would take in the 1st 3 rounds is Devin White at 14 and thats only if Ed Oliver is already gone and White is a top 5 player in this draft. 

Now since all thats said let me repick your draft for the Falcons based on needs and team fits and value.

1st - Christian Wilkins - DT - Clemson  - This is a slam dunk pick although Lawrence and Sweat were great options here as well any of the 3 and im pretty happy at 14 if oliver is gone.

2nd - Chase Winovich - Edge - Michigan - The player i actually like alot on michigans d-line over Gary.  Chase is gonna be VERY GOOD at the next level.  I actually like Chase as much as i do Burns or more.

3rd - Yodny Cajuste - OL - West Virginia  - We for sure need a OT and Cajuste is 2nd round value so im all for taking him in round 3.  

This hits the trenches hard in all 3 rounds with players that fit our needs and scheme fits for good value.   Follow this up with a CB in round 4 then go BPA from there on throwing in a power RB somewhere.

17 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

What happened to the Bills second 3rd round pick they get from Tennessee? 

Hockenson and Risner are great picks. I would go Amani Oruwariye over Bunting though and then with the Titans 3rd grab either a DT or LB.

Fixed

15 hours ago, Ajayii said:

I love the trade downs for Miami but not necessarily the players. 

Bradbury : A+ - We literally have nothing worthwhile in the interior OL. Great pick.

McGary: C+: I actually like McGary but I don't know how I'd feel taking linemen back-to-back.  Maybe an OT like Chuma Edoga in the 4th.

Ximines: D - Not really a fan  + if we pass on Thornhill with Reshad Jones possibly being traded, I'll go crazy. 

Grier: C - Grier is fine although I don't think they're willing to spend a pick on any QB this year not named Murray or Haskins. 

Buggs: B - Actually don't mind Buggs, its just one of my draft-crush was selected three picks later.

Of course Miami should hit on needs but they also should be trying to add talent to a team that's void of few stars. With that trade down:

1. C Garrett Bradbury

2. S Juan Thornhill

3a. DE/OLB Ben Banogu

3b. OG Yodney Cajuste

3c. DE Anthony Nelson

I like Thornhill but can’t see the need. I don’t think anyone will takes on Jones’s contract and with McDonald and Fitzpatrick it’s one of the only positions without a hole.

Took McGary to fill the James void. I understand that Ximines is a marmite pick which would split opinion.

19 minutes ago, IrishBengalGXG said:

First No way in hell Bengals trade three times, they barely trade once and almost never up, second the Bengals traded 198 twice in this draft

Two trades. I might be stretching. 

Got great value for pick 198 .lol , thanks for pointing it out I have fixed.

23 hours ago, mountainpd said:

Two trades. I might be stretching. 

Got great value for pick 198 .lol , thanks for pointing it out I have fixed.

Three trades, you had them Trade up in the first, back in the second and up in the third, just twice was a move up, but yes great value for 198