Who do you want/not want your team to draft?

RaidersAreOne

8 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Seems like only one person wants Gary here and the rest don't.

7 hours ago, lark25 said:

The Gary hate is excessive. He’s not a first rounder but after that he’s probably alright 

I see why people are afraid of his bust potential.  It's high.  I'd be psyched to have him at 19, assuming Christian Wilkins and TJ Hockenson weren't on the board.

I kind of think of him as similar to Tillery.  Great athlete, should have excelled more in college than he did, but was injured his last season and played out of position, so he has more excuses.

Given recent rumors of him slipping, I'll add Montez Sweat to my wish list at 19.  Didn't think he was a realistic option before.

I have players I do not want in certain rounds but would not mind them later. Winovich is a good example that I would love in the back of the 2nd or early 3rd.  Hakeem Butler is another I would not want until the 2nd or 3rd.  Please have Clelin Ferrell fall to the Steelers and they take him :-)  I also would not mind Hollywood Brown as the 1st round pick even though I normally hate 1st round picks at WR.  Any of the top 4 CBs ( Baker, Murphy, Williams or Amani Oruwariye ) would work in the 1st.