What are the smartest moves made to build your team?

Kiwibrown

8 minutes ago, childofpudding said:

Are you asking a general question, where an answer would be like "Draft for depth on the OL" or more specific to each fan's team?

Recent moves that were good-brilliant. 

Like the browns trading for brock osweiler and getting a 2nd.

The Patriots got Jason McCourty, a starting cornerback, basically for free.

Also, the two Cooks trades meant the Patriots rented Cooks for a year and moved up in the first round.

And, of course, trading a third for Trent Brown to start at LT before getting a third (compensatory) back for him.

Compensatory thirds have been a theme for the Patriots recently.

• Like 2

Drafting Baker Mayfield. You don't need a QB to win but it sure makes it a lot easier. Also it certainly helps in regards of other players wanting to be a part of the Browns. Recently Tom Brady was quoted as saying he would be thrilled to back up Baker when his contract expires.

* I don't know the definition of 'quoted' but I'm pretty sure it means something that you make up.

Trading for Khalil Mack....literally the only thing we were missing was a pass rusher and we some how got the best one in the NFL....not just a good one....the best one!! Plus QB on a rookie deal so we could afford him....just kind of a perfect trade.

On a sidenote, I actually dont think the Raiders were crazy either. They were a losing team, why would they want to pay the highest EDGE contract in the NFL on a team that is a few years away?

• Like 3